Chapter 9

Here is an Update Hope you Enjoy it

COMMENT AND Vote💖💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖

The air was warm as Asya walked outside the park for afternoon, the beams of sunlight glowing on her skin, the laughter of small children running about, the bark of a dog in the distance, the scraping sound of a jogger's sneakers on a gravel sidewalk, the sweet aroma of the ripening peaches in an orchard nearby, the young couple having a picnic over under a shady olive tree. She sat on bench and thought about yesterday.
'Why did my heart raised when I touched him?'
'Why do I have these kind of feelings that are foreign to me?' was all that she was thinking. Why did it bother her so much she did not know but she knew that she needed to find out sooner. She did not came here alone in the park, with her was Seda Ardas daughter and himself.
They were playing at the playground, both running around. Asya smiled when she saw them, for a second her father came into her mind. She looked up in the sky and saddened. She have missed him so much, she wished he was still alive but the world is not a candle to wish upon.

"I talked to your mother yesterday" Arda said as he sat beside Asya making her come back to reality. Automatically she smiled and looked up to meet brother Ardas eyes.
"Hows is she, hows everybody?" She asked. Arda melted from her eyes she was beautiful, he was getting attached to her. Her beauty was indescribable, her eyes, those big brown eyes of her was danger. He wished she was his, that he finally admitted to himself. He will do anything to protect her from Azad no matter what.
"They are fine, they were in the city so she called and you can talk to them tomorrow" he said making Asya excited.
For the first time Arda saw her smile, he watched her carefully as she looked away from him still smiling. On her both side a small dimples appeared. He was smiling as well as watching her.

After an hour Arda dropped off Asya back at the mansion. Asya was tired and exhausted but yet excited for tomorrow. Finally after three weeks she is going to hear her mothers voice. As she opened the front door of the mansion she heard yelling of someone. She followed the voice and was shocked to find Azad yelling at her stepmother in their kitchen.
"But son I just wanted to help you...." before she could speak Azad cut her off.
"Dont call me son, you're not my mother and never will be.." he yelled making his stepmom in tears. Asya couldnt believe her ears, 'Rude and Cruelty' wasnt enough to describe his behavior. Asya retrieved from her thoughts and quickly walked up and stood in between them.
She was now in front of Azad facing him. She cant let him do this, no she wont allow it. They were both looking each others eyes. His eyes were burning fire out of anger, she knew he was angry but that's not an excuse to yell at older person especially a mother.

"Apologies" she said nevere leaving the gaze between them. Azad clenched his jaw and tighten his fist. He was loosing his patients with her, he did not know how long his patience will last.

"Daughter its ok, I am fine I am used to it...." her mother in law spoke while whipping her tears.
Asya turned and was saddened to see her cry. She never seen a fault in her, she was always nice towards her. Asya smiled and lift her face and whipped few of her tears.
"There is nothing in this world greater than a mother, that's what my parents taught me" she said as she kissed her mother in laws hand.
Asya turned towards Azad and saw him rushing out of the room, anger was all she is. He is going to apologize for his actions that she will make sure of it.

Asya have followed him and they both were now in their room, she grabbed his hand turned him to face her. He was surprise to see Asya, he didnt notice that she had followed him. Her normally calm and pleasant demeanor was now changed into hard cold face. Azad had never seen Asya look that way, her eyes had a deadness, a stillness. The girl who was quiet, the one who never speaks had developed a hardness but he didn't care she had no right to interrupt his conversation.