Chapter 30

Yess FINALLY UPDATE I KNOW I MISS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU SORRY FOR LATEEEEE UPDATE.

The game was on for Asya, she didnt wanted to do this but it seems like this was the only option that had been left. Her heart and dignaty was shattered into pieces, pieces that can no longer be fixed.

But deep down in her heart she was afraid to loose again in her own game.

As she was walking quietly outside of the yard, she looked around and remembered her loneliness.
It is such an irony that even though everything around her is full of luxury and but none of them has a meaning for her. None of this was hand made or earned from her and it bothered her but again she has only couple of months and then she will out of this game for good.
She hugged into her shawl more as the cool wind connected with her body.

Asya looked up in the sky and saw dark clouds surrounded the sun threatening for rain. She hated the rain it always reminded her of the accident. She slowly turned and start to walk back to the mansion, every step she took was a bitter and a regret. She hated the mansion, she missed her family so much. Her small house filled with love and family, her animals and her village as well. She smiled to herself as she remembered back home. But then the reality kicked back in as she saw the mansion, she felt sad and broken. 
'Regain yourself Asya' she reminded herself. She cant be weak not anymore, she wont allow herself. She have made a promise to herself that she wouldnt be fooled by Azad.

She stopped as she saw her in laws in front gate. She smiled to herself, today was the day they came back from their trip. She have prepared and bake some delicious dishes for her in laws.
"Selamun Aleykum" Asya greeted them and kissed her in laws hands and placed in her forehead.
"Alyekum Selam" her in laws replied with smile and all toghether went inside the mansion.

The three of them were enjoying the food and conversation. Asya was finally smilling after so long. She loved her in laws, they were really nice to her and they were the only true people to her and for that she felt guilty.
"So Asya hows is everything?" Her mother in law asked. Asya looked up and met her mother in laws eyes, she wanted to tell them the truth, actually she wanted to scream out all the secrets that had been sitting in her chest just like a hard rock. But instead she stood quiet and smiled at her in laws.

After sometime Asya went into her room to wake up Azad and inform him that his parents are waiting for him. She checked the bed and saw him sleeping peacefully as if he wasn't the monster he is.
Asya came closer beside him and slightly pat his shoulder to wake him up.
"Azad wake up your parents..." before she could finish her sentence, she found herself on top of Azad.
"Good morning my dear wife" Azad said holding her on top of him.
She was struggling to get her self up since he was holding her tight.
She tried once more to pull herself up and she managed it but again he hugged her. Asya's lips accidently touch the corner of his lips.
Asyas heartbeat was increased but quickly stood up.
She hated his touch, it made her feel of anger. She whipped off her lips showing him that she felt disgusted by him.
"Dont you dare ever do that again" she threaten him.
Asya quickly walked in to the restroom and locked the door behind. Her back was against the door resting her head. Her right hand was on her chest trying to calm her heart.
'Come to your sense, don't forget who truly he is, and what he had done to you ' she reminded herself.
A knock on the door brought Asya back from her thoughts. She quickly washed and dried her face and opened the door. Seeing him standing in front of him made her heart ache in pain 'Why did you broke my heart?' .
Asya smiled bitterly at Azad, she was angry but more to herself being naive and foolish.

Both of them smiling as they were heading towards their parents. Azad greeted his parents and sat beside his father. Asya hated to pretend being happy knowing that she felt miserable inside, she saw Azad having happy conversation with his family but she didn't know if he was pretending or not. Its sad that it has to be this way. 

"Asya what are you thinking?" Asyas mother in law asked. Asya looked up towards her in laws as if she was ready to scream out the truth, but she had to hold it back.  

"Yes of course I..I was just think of my mother'' she said. She have missed her family a lot especially her mother.

"Well we have good news" Asyas in laws looked at each other and then back at Asya.

Asya was confused she didn't know what to expect from her in laws.

"We bought tickets for you guys to travel to see your family'' her in law said.

Asya was shocked she didn't know what to do or how to react, yes she wanted to see her family but how will she face her family especially with Azad. 

'What if he will found out the real reason I accepted the money' she asked herself