[18] Blame

I slammed the door open to find Luke casually flipping through channels on the tv. "Where the fuck have you been?" I asked hopping onto the bed with my one good foot. "I would ask you the same question but I see now" he said not breaking his eye contact from the tv.

"Now get out of my room" he said flicking me off with his hand. "Sorry bud but I'm staying here" I said lying down. "No you're not" he said. "Yes I am" I whispered. "Now scoot over and let me watch" I said shoving him over. He was about to shove me off the bed, "Uh uh uh" I said pointing to my ankle. He stopped and silently whispered, "fuck you"

I reached over and grabbed the remote but Luke moved it away in the air with his freakishly long arm. "Uh uh" he said mocking me. "Fuck you" I said flipping him off, "Fine you choose" I rolled my eyes and he thought carefully rubbing his chin.

"You have no beard stop rubbing your chin" I said. "Yes I do" he said, "Look here" I looked over to his chin. "Nothing" I smirked laughing. "Yes there is" he said still pointing to his chin, "Right here little Timmy" "You name your chin hairs?" I chuckled, "What a bimbo, now choose"

He rolled his eyes and started flipping through the channels. "Here" he said. I looked over to the tv. "Mean Girls?" I said. "Best movie ever-" he said but I interrupted, "Never heard of it" "You are joking" he said in disbelief. "Never. Heard. Of. It" I said exaggerating each word. "Now you have to watch it" he said.

"Or I could go to sleep" I said pulling the blanket over to my side. "Or you can watch and see the true amazingness of Mean Girls" he said pulling the blanket to his side.

"No" I said. "Yes" he said. "No" I said. "Yes" he said. "Fine" I said crossing my arms. "Yes!" He said putting the volume up. "Not too loud" I said, "I don't want to go deaf" "Okay grandma" he said smirking.

"Shitface" I said glaring. "Ooo" he said, "I have a new nickname" "First I need to change" I said making my way over to my bag. I pulled out pyjama shorts and a T-shirt. "I'll be back" I said. "Whatever" Luke said.

I hopped to the washroom and changed my clothes which is we really difficult to do with a broken ankle. I first put on the t-shirt which was easy to do but the hard part was the shorts. "C'mon" I said putting one leg into the left leg of the shorts. I put the shorts on but slipped on water on the floor.

I fell on the ground. "Ow!" I said on the ground. I sat up and got myself up. I hopped to the door and opened it.

"What happened in there?" Luke said laughing, "I heard a loud 'Ow!' coming from the washroom" He mimicked the word 'Ow' in a high pitched girly voice.

"Shut up and watch the movie" I said turning towards the tv. "Feisty" he said. "Shut up" I said hopping onto the bed, "It was the water on the ground" I said, "I slipped on it" "That would be my fault" Luke said pointing it out, "I may or may not have taken a shower before"

"You asshole I could have gotten a head injury in that washroom!" I said. "Well sorry" he said exaggerated. "You are so annoying" I said, "Turn on the tv" "So you're enjoying the movie?" He smirked. "I would if you wouldn't be so annoying" I said. "Sorry grandma" he said. "Shitface" I said.

****

"Wakey Wakey grandma" a voice called me. "Get out of my face shitface" I said rubbing my eyes. "Well you're face looks like shit" he said moving out of the way fully clothed. "What time is it?" I asked. "9 in the fucking morning!" Luke pranced around the room. "Why are you so happy?" I said pulling the blanket over and wrapping myself in it.

"I'm not it's called sarcasm" he said. "Well good night" I said pulling the blanket over covering me. Luke pulled the blanket off the bed and left me shivering. "Give that back and let me be a giant marshmallow" I said huddled up in a ball. I heard Luke mumble something but I ignored it because I was freezing like an icicle.