0.3

0.3 - Drive

::Emily

"Come on, Emily!" Calum said, from the front door. "We are going to have detention because of you!"

"Hold up, I'm coming!" I said, as I was putting my flats on as a part of my school uniform. I hate uniforms, yet I love them. It's easy in the morning, not having to think of what to wear but, some days I just want to wear my own clothes. The struggles in life and first world problems.

I quickly let my wavy blonde hair down, putting no makeup on because I didn't need to wear it. Not that I'm pretty or anything, but why bother covering your self with pounds of makeup? Plus, having to take it off at the end of the day? Just a waste of time.

"Bye mom!" I yelled, heading out the door. I grabbed my black jansport bag and locked the door behind me, walking down the stairs.

It was cold today and I knew that because the wind hit me as I walked out the door. Great, I didn't know it was going to be this cold. Plus our uniform is a skirt, I'll be freezing. Maybe I have time to run in and get a sweater-

"Emily hurry!" Calum called. It was already too late. I walked over to Calum shivering. I guess I'll just be cold today...

From the front door, I saw Calum leaning against a car that I never knew he owned. It was a small car, nothing much but it was still a car.

"Ca-Calum, you-ou have a c-car?" I asked, shivering from the cold.

"No." He said, scratching the back of his head, "It's actually-"

"Hey Hunter!" Luke said, as the window went down, "You look a little cold out there."

I looked over to Calum and shook my head. "No w-way am I going into that t-thing's car." I mumbled, backing away from Calum and crossing my arms.

"Come on, Emily." Calum said, opening the door for me, "You would be freezing out there if you walked. It's not close enough."

"You won't make it to school without freezing to death with the short skirt of yours." Luke added. "You'd turn into a popsicle."

"Oh my gosh is Luke Hemmings caring for Emily Hunter." Calum said, with a gasp.

"If she freezes to death, then who will I make fun of?" Luke said, "There's no one else that I can annoy each day of my life. It's like a hobby."

"He's back." Calum said. "C'mon Emily, we're already late and we're not leaving without you." Calum looked at the time on his phone and huffed, looking back at me.

"Fine..." I said, getting into the car. Calum closed the door behind me and walked over to the passenger's seat, putting his seatbelt on.

As I took a deep breath, it really reeked of Luke's cologne and it was really messy. "Hemmo, your car reeks of your stench." I said, plugging my nose. "You should really do something about that."

"It's called cologne and I think it smells manly." He said, pulling out of the driveway. "I guess you wouldn't know since you've never met someone so manly. Sorry Calum."

"What do you mean? You're not manly!" I laughed, "If anything Calum is more manly than you. Sorry Calum. But, it's true." I was still shivering from the cold and I couldn't stop. As we reached a stoplight, Luke noticed and looked at me through the mirror.

"Damn Hunter, you're shivering like a chihuahua." He said, letting out a little chuckle.

"Wow Hemmo, I haven't n-noticed." I said, sarcastically. "Maybe I just like to shake uncontrollably for my own enjoyment."