[47] Not So Good News

Emily

"This party is crazzzyyyy!" I heard some random guy yell in my face before he ran off into the distance.

Alcohol here and loud music there, this was the party of the century or at least of the month.

By 10:00 that night, the house was crowded with so many people that everyone had flooded out into the backyard. It was a good thing that the house was this big because we wouldn't have been able to fit this many people otherwise.

I didn't even know half of these people. Half of them probably weren't invited! But Ashton did 'attempt' to calm everyone down, but ended up drinking a beer or two.

Loud music was playing everywhere and everybody was so drunk that I thought I saw a guy streaking. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Calum and Meredith were back together which was great. Except now I would have to look out for Mia.

I had a bad feeling about Mia because I didn't know what her intention was with Calum.

She basically was trying to split Calum and Meredith apart but we all knew that was never going to happen. They were a power couple, it's just Mia got in the way.

"Wow. This party is crazy!" I yelled to Meredith over the music.

She isn't say anything for minute. She tries to interpret what I said because of the loud music but figures out what I'm saying in no time.

"I know right, I didn't think that so many people would come!" Meredith screamed.

"Do you gals want a drink?!" Mia yelled from beside me. She was drunk for sure. I kindly said no to her offer.

"I think I'm going to pass! I don't really want to drink tonight!" I said. But really I didn't want to make a fool out of myself in front of everyone because when I do drink I kind of go a little bit overboard.

"Are you sure-"

"She said she doesn't want a drink, please leave!" Meredith said, making Mia rush out of our conversation with a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry. It's just she gets me so mad. She tried to steal my boyfriend!" Meredith said angrily, "I'm not going to drink either. Calum said that they have a surprise in store for us. I want to remember this moment."

"Ooo I'm excited. Luke never told me anything about a surprise." I said, "But I'm sure it's going to be amazing."

The music suddenly turned off and at the top of the stairs stood Ashton with a microphone as he tapped it to get everyone's attention.

"Hello everybody!" He yelled into the microphone which made everyone scream.

"We have a special surprise for three special girls. Can Emily Hunter, Meredith Hart and Reagan Cooper please come up to the stage?" He said and I looked to Meredith who was practically jumping in excitement.

We found Reagan a while later when she came up onto the stage with us.

"Can you wonderful ladies please sit down on those chairs." He instructed us, pointing to three cushioned, wooden chairs and we followed, eyeing each other's excitement.

We sat on the wooden chairs and was sat in front of a small stage.

A moment later, everything was revealed and instruments were brought onto the stage. Along with the rest of the boys, who walked onto the stage confidently and took their place with their instruments.

"Hello everyone!" Luke said, "I'm Luke."

"I'm your boy Cashmoney or Calum."

"I'm Michael!"