[28] Hit

Luke

"What do you want Luke?" She snarled. I stood back, shocked by her sudden attitude. I could see she was annoyed but she acted differently this time. Usually she would call me shithead or something stupid.

"Um I just wanted to say that you look different" I said with my eyebrows furrowed. "No kidding shithead now get out of my face" She said before shoving me out of the way and walking over to Calum. I gave props to her on shoving me. For her size, she was strong.

I looked around and pulled my hand through my hair. I sighed. Something was going on. This plan isn't going to work if I don't figure out why she's was acting like this.

I decided to talk to her more, even though she seemed annoyed of me. I walked over to Calum, Michael and tried to talk to her.

"What happened to you?" I asked tapping her shoulder. "What do you mean?" She snapped turning around to face me, "This is the real me"

"No it's not," I said, "The real Emily is annoying but you would never dye your hair and wear revealing clothes" "How would you know?" She said, "You don't know me" "Of course I know you" I said, "And I know this is not the real you"

"Why should you care? You obviously don't" She said picking up a cup. "The real Emily wouldn't drink alcohol either" I snatched the cup from her hand. "It's water you idiot" She said and snatched the cup back, taking a sip of the drink.

"What has happened to you?" I said putting my hand through his hair. "I'm drinking water, not alcohol, I didn't change" She said. "I mean what happened to your blonde hair and sweat pants" I said.

"You." She said, "You've changed Luke, not just me" She walked away and I stood there shocked by her statement. I have to tell her that this was all just a plan to get closer to Hannah to reveal all her secrets. I was only pretending to be an asshole and I have a feeling she was too.

"Wait!" I called after her. She kept on walking but then I stopped her by putting my hand on her shoulder.

"I don't give a fuck about you" She said tapping her foot. "I do" he said, "I care about you a lot and I know you're lying" "Must be awkward for you because I don't" she shrugged her shoulders, "And I'm not lying"

She kept on walking but I kept following her. We were in the middle of the road before she stopped.

"This thing that I'm doing is just a plan" I blurted out. "What do you mean it's a plan?" She asked. "It was just a plan to get closer to Hannah so I can spill all her dirty little secrets" I said truthfully.

"How do I know that you aren't lying to me?" She questioned. "Would I lie about that?" I said. "Why would you want to go through all this?" She asked.

"I can't let Hannah and her army bring anyone down anymore" I said, "Before I thought it was just harmless jokes, but now I see otherwise"

"And why didn't you tell any of us this?" She asked. "Because it's easier this way" I said, "I mean I don't want any of you guys to go down if I go down"

"Well then I better take this off" she said before removing her hair. She took off the blue hair and pulled her hair out of her ponytail. "It was a wig?" I asked.

"You think I'm going to dye my hair? Heck to the no" she said, "Plus it's cold here" she buttoned up her shirt and pulled her skirt down so it wasn't that short. She took the flannel from her waist and put it on. "I can't wait to put on my sweatpants" she said.

"So what was this?" I asked, "Acting like a bitch, dying your hair, the clothes what was all that for?" "The thing is Luke, you're not the only one that makes up plans" She said. "This was a plan?" I said.