[12] Reasons

"Did you look at the list?" The blonde headed girl stared at me. "Huh?" I said in confusion. "The list? The Drama list?" She said. "It's up?" I said walking towards the list with a whole group of people surrounding it.

As I came closer to the crowd, everyone made a pathway for me to go to the list. "Okay..." I said walking to the list. I heard murmurs from people as I passed. I placed my finger down the list reading:

'Romeo and Juliet' the MUSICAL!

Cast:

Romeo = Luke Hemmings

Obviously, I thought, Why wouldn't he be Romeo?

Romeo (Understudy) = Simon Howell

Simon Cowell, I mentally laughed.

Juliet = Emily Hunter

What? I'm Juliet?

Juliet (Understudy) = Hannah Wilson

Hannah's going to be pissed. But Yes! I finally beat her at something.

I stopped reading from there and I turned around to see the whole crowd looking at me. I questioned why they were looking at me, until I heard someone say, "Finally a change in our school!" Then they all cheered. "Okay..." I said walking pass everyone. I was confused, very confused as to why there was a change in the school?

Hannah would always be the lead in the plays because of her 'talent' and she would sabotage the lead somehow if she wasn't. I do agree that she has talent, a singing talent, but she's a terrible actor. Bad on my part, being the lead and all but I just have to keep my eye out.

I heard the last time Sophia Neil was the lead a couple years ago in the play 'Grease' and Hannah was the understudy until Sophia suddenly disappeared. She was found after the play in a barn somewhere. She was alive, nothing happened to her but then she transferred.

Hannah has a lot of power and she doesn't use it responsibly. People say it's just a rumour but still, she's an evil mastermind under that smile and all the makeup.

"You're Juliet!" Meredith said as I made my way out of the crowd. "So?" I said questioning her. What was so bad that I was Juliet? "I've heard that Hannah was always the lead no matter what" she said. "Finally I beat her" I said, "Hopefully she takes this well" "Hopefully" she said.

"Em you're Juliet!" Ashton said, "and Luke's Romeo!" "So?" I said. "You two will kiss and fall in love and-" "No" I said, "Ashton no matter how hard you try, Luke and I are never going to be a thing" "But-" he said. "No Ashton" I said.

"You're-" Michael and Calum said. "JULIET I know" I said. Calum walked over the Meredith and put his arm over her shoulder.

"When did this happen?" I said smiling. "Yesterday actually" they said in sync. "Oh my god!" I started jumping up and down. "Calm down" she laughed, "it's no big deal"

"Yes it is" I said, "do you know how many times Calum kept texting me about how you're so pretty? Or how you're hair's so soft? I don't know even know how he know that but-"

"Anyways" Calum said clearly blushing. "Anyways" I said, "I'm happy for you two" "Thanks" they said.

"Hey Luke" Calum said. "Hey guys" he said, "how's my leading lady?" He put his arm around me and I flinched. "How about no?" I said removing his arm.

"You're annoying" I said. "I know you love me" he sing-songed. "Ew" I said. "You guys even sound like a couple" Ashton said. "Ew" we both said at the same time. "I ship it" Mere said. "You guys are my OTP" Calum said. "Lemily!" Michael yelled. "Or Emuke" Ashton said. "I like Lemily better" Michael said.