[16] Mia?

Luke stood there pale-faced. "Do you think that's her?" he whispered to me. "I don't fucking know" I whispered back, "I don't even know her" "Okay" he said breathing in and out.

He turned around and saw that she sat down at a table alone and continued drinking her coffee. "Should I say something to her?" he asked me. "I don't fucking know let me order" I said, "Can I have a peppermint mocha frappé and a- What kind of cookie do you want Luke?"

"Should I go up to her?" he said walking back and forth while I was ordering. "Luke!" I shoved him while nicely smiling at the impatient barista. "M&M" he said still pacing back and forth, "Should I even look at her?" He stood there frustrated as I paid.

Soon after, I got my drink and gave Luke his cookie. "Here's your fucking cookie" I said throwing it at him. It landed on the table and broke in half. "My cookie" he whimpered staring at the broken cookie. "At least it's easier to eat now" he said munching on the cookie.

I sat there and drank my coffee as Luke continued eating his cookie. "Now what do I do? That might be Mia and I don't know if I want to talk to her or not. What if she hates me too? What if she doesn't even remember me? What if- Ow" he said as I smacked him on the head.

"First of all, shut up" I said silencing him, "Second, how about you go talk to her? There's no shame in that" He sat there still rubbing the place where I had hit him. "Fine" he said, "I'll go talk to her"

He stood up and started walking up to her. I turned around to see this all go down. First she had a confused look as to why he was walking up to her. From what I could see, he was talking to her for a bit and then she started yelling at him.

I laughed a bit before picking out a piece of Luke's cookie. Yes I know, you would think 'Ew! Why is she eating his eaten cookie?!' But food is food. Plus I paid for it.

Before I knew it he came walking back with an embarrassed look on his face. "So what happened?" I asked munching on the cookie. "I started talking to her and then- Hey that's my cookie!" He said. I shrugged and motioned him to keep going.

"Anyways that wasn't Mia, well she was a Mia but not the Mia I know" he said finishing his cookie. "That was pretty funny to watch" I said, "Her yelling at you? Priceless" I laughed but he frowned. "This is not funny" he said, "I made a fool out of myself in front of a hot girl" "Boo hoo" I said pretending to frown.

"Shut up you annoying twat" he said rolling his eyes. "Okay fine" I said walking away. He'll come back, they always come back. "Wait!" He said. What did I tell you? "What do you want?" I asked slowing down. "Nothing" he mumbled. "Anyways let's find our moms" I said looking around for my mom.

They never planned a meeting place so I have no idea where they are. "Where could they be? We didn't take that long" Luke said. "We took longer because of your encounter with Mia" I stated. "Whatever she wasn't the right Mia anyways" he said.

"Do you even remember what she looked like?" I asked, "It seemed like a long time ago" "Of course I do" Luke said confidently, "She had hair and these eyes and-" "Are you kidding me? That's all you remember?" I interrupted.

"No, she had light brown hair like the girl at Starbucks and blue eyes like mine" he said pointing to his eyes, "I don't fucking know all the details" "Like that girl over there" I said pointing to a girl who fit Luke's description. "Exactly like that girl" he said. "Isn't that the old lady on the plane?" I asked remembering the old lady who had conversed with us on the plane.

"Yeah" he said. We both looked to see the old lady laughing with what it looked to be a teenage girl with Luke's description; light brown hair and blue eyes. We stopped walking and stood there. "I think that's Mia" he said. "I think so too" I said.