70# blessings

No one's POV

"Dude! I am nervous" jungook said in dry voice while walking towards the venue.

"Hey its ok.Time like this everyone can be nervous." V tries to cheer jungook up.
And then he fixes jungook's tie.

"Bro, You know her! She is the most stubborn one from the childhood."

"Will she marry me?" jungook feels like something stucks in his chest.

"Oh Man! I can't breath properly." jungook says in beetween his breath.

"Hey! What are you thinking? are you sure she will accept you without saying or doing anything?! " suga asks jungook while hiding his smile.

Everyone is trying to tease him.But jungook doesn't seem to understand their teasing.

"I know man.She is complete bitch when it comes to me.From our past days she loves to get on my nerve!" Jungook feels like hopeless.

"Then leave her.And marry someone else." j hope advised him with his bright smile while patting jungook's back.

"Exactly. She is the one whom i resent most.She is my greatest enemy but i want to get irritated by her every single day."

jungook replied back with his savage Smile.

Everyone starts to laugh.

"Hey, jungook." someone calls jungook and its Mr jeon and Mr chou.

"Yes dad?" Jungook goes near them.

"Is everything ok? Will you be fine with my stubborn daughter? I know you will take care of her but you two didn't get along with each other.And suddenly you took this decision."

Mr chou States that and Mr jeon nods his head.

"If you guys just knew what we did together and how many memories we made in those years."

Jungook thinks to himself.

But in reply he simply smile towards them and said,

" it will be more than good for both of us. I will make her the happiest person in the world."

Seeing jungook being determined,they both already knew he is trying..

To make Tzuyu, happy.

Girls are busy with last time preparation with drinks,food and guest list.

They all seem very exited.

"So the younger one is the first one to be engaged." Jihyo said with teary eyes.

"I can't even believe that.She is like my baby. And today is the day she will make anothet step to her new life." jihyo added.

"I just can't believe it kooki. How all this happened?" Chaeyoung is still in a maze.

"We three Spent all of our time together. That two brat spent all of their time by pulling each other's hair." chaeyoung seems really angry.

"Me, I mean i was the one who saved them from killing each other more than 100 times a day! Its just i can't take it!ufff!" Chae pulls out her hair.

"But sweety don't you know, there's a very thin line beetween love and hate?"
sana asks chae while fixing chae's hair.

"And i think they were never hate each other from the very beginning.They just didn't know what they feel towards each other. They didn't know how to react, so they behaved like enemies."

mina said with her usual sweet voice.

" I need to clarify something from both of them.. But after their programme."

chae gives everyone a naughty grin.

"I am happy for them.actually I am thankful that they figured out their actual feeling.And i hope they can be really happy after all those year's of messines ."

Dahyun says like she is praying to god."

Both boys and girls are waiting for tzuyu to come.Jihyo confirmed that tzuyu already left the villa.

Jungook is also waiting for her on the stage.He seems really nervous.

All of their parents came to give them blessings. Its just like their old gold days.

When they were still in highschool they used to go to the picnic or hangout in each other's place a lot.

Still now they try to get together once in a month.So they look really happy. Cause a miracle has happened.

Mrs Jeon and Mrs chou always wanted Jungook and Tzuyu to be together.But they don't want to be backdated.And they respect their children's decision.

And those two, all the time they simply fought with each other.So they didn't put their hope high.

But now they will be engaged in some Time.So they feel really good as they know both of their child will be happy with each other.

They were not happy as enemies but everyone is hoping as a lover their life will be more happier.

They all are praying that heaven will showered them with lot of blessings.