64.Fireflies

No One's POV

(Flashback)

While tzuyu reviving all the memories from the box jungook is walking on the beach nervously.He feels his sweaty palm.He is usually not like that but when it comes to tzuyu, that girl always causes trouble..

He recall each and every details of their memories which he cherished from their childhood and adolescence.

That folded star things, it's just jungook wants to show his sincerity by giving those stars to tzuyu.He just wants her to feel that how much she matters to him.

Jungook clearly remember when they were 15 they went for a field trip. He and tzuyu was typical enemy back then( not enemies with benefits).

It was only their class.They were total 45 students And two teacher.

The trip was 2 day 1 night.The place where they were staying was a resort in the middle of the woods.

That place was very secured still it seemed more like a jungle to everyone.

After all day of exploring in nature,all of them were very tired Still everyone came here with full preparation to live their life to the fullest.

Boys brought alcohol, cigarettes and all.

Couple came prepared for being adventurous middle of the woods.

Jungook doesn't know what's gotten into tzuyu.She seems very excited.They sat together in the last row in coaster.At first jungook tried to irritate her but tzuyu didn't give a shit.

As usual when jungook says anything like anything, tzuyu will eat him up but this time she doesn't even look at him.

Instead, She and chae whispers all the way while coming here.Is she planning to hook up with someone else also?

Thinking of tzuyu hooking up with someone he frowns.He suddenly feels anger inside of him.

His mood got worse.

But tzuyu looks exited with something while they went for a dinner.But he also knows that if he will killed her still she wont tell him a word.So he planned to keep an eye to her.

Tzuyu's room is exactly infront of jungook's one as boys and girls room are in separated buildings.

It's 11 pm. Their both Teacher went to their room already.And boys and girls are coming out from room for meet their gf/bf or simply for some night fun.

It's quite adventurous for teenagers to break the rules all the time. And if it's the time of field trip they have gone wild for no reason.

Jungook is walking for few time then he saw a shadow is coming from Tzuyu's room.its her. She is tiptoeing not to make any sound.

But seeing jungook Infront of her room she startles a bit but in next moment she smiles in a cute way

But seeing jungook Infront of her room she startles a bit but in next moment she smiles in a cute way.While she is nervous she always gives this type of smile.