46# commitment

No one's POV

"Why are you calling here ? Out of the blue?"

RM asking Suga as he was in his meeting. So he is kinda disturbed by Suga's sudden call.

Rm is a well known lawyer.It's won't be bragging if we tell he is a celebrity lawyer.He owns a reputed law farm and all the VVIP came to him for any kind of consultation about laws and all.

He is the popular face among actors, actresses and all media related personalities.

And his farm has reputation to keep their personal affairs in secret until they wanted it to publish.So he is quite busy now a days.Still he manages time to sits with his friends.

"I want to tell you guys something!"  Suga said biting his nails nervously.

"Hey, Whassup?" Jungook also come with V and JHope. JHope picked them up from jungook's office  as V was accompanying jungook to settle down some bussiness.

JHope is a freelancer wedding photographer.he even owns a event management business.But people works for him there.He just investor there.

Besides this,he is world wide famous for his unique theme for wedding pictures.He receives heavy paycheque for his work.

Earlier,If someone want him as their photographer in their wedding then they must book him before 1 year but now it's quite tough job .cause after all those years he became more popular and now he is booked for next 5 years.

Still everyday his office got unlimited call but they have to reject all of them politely.

As most of clients is intentional so the wedding destination of his clients are not also the same. So he has to travel a lot.

But he is not workaholic.So he works only for 6 months and rest of the time he spends time with chaeyoung.

As for jungook he is now settling his own business here.He finished his MBA from Harvard and opened his own consultancy farm here.

He also joined as a CEO of his father's hospital which is co owned by Tzuyu's father, mr Chou.And polin also came here to help him in his office.

Still he needs time to settle things up.So V is also helping him.

"Now all of us is here. So Tell us what's the emergency?"

Jimin asks Suga looking at everyone's face one by one.

"What's so emergency?I left Mina in the shopping mall.She will surely kill me."

Jimin sighs thinking about what Mina will do to him.

"I want to propose jihyo.But I don't know how? And I want to get married as soon as possible!"

Suga said  in one breath still biting his nails.

"What?"All of them seem very shocked to hear this news.

Cause Suga is the one who doesn't believe in marriage things.But now he is the one who is thinking about marriage.

Suga and jihyo is together more than 10 years.Both two are well established on their own.Suga is a well known music director as well as producer.He worked with many international celebrity.And he is very devoted in his work.

As for jihyo, she is an architect. She owns a architectural farm.But when she gets time She also works with various nonprofitable organisations who works for children.

She also even featured in Forbes 30 under 30 for her motivations and works. She has a very bright aura around her from her high school.

as Suga didn't like to get married Jihyo didn't mention about marriage not for a once.But now Suga can't wait to marry her.