68# happiness in seashell

No one's POV

Tzuyu is busy arranging all the mess.She looks devastated.She puts back all the things along with the diary inside the box.she wants all of them inside that box.

Suddenly she looks at her phone and see it's already 9:30 pm. She is being like this almost 3 hours. She didn't even notice how time spent.

Diner time is over still she doesn't have appetite. And there's no trace of jungook also. She hadn't seen him from the afternoon.

After finishing her night routine she went to bed and slept instantly.Tzuyu feels like nothing and She doesn't want to think about anything at this moment.

She really needs rest. After laying down the bed she instantly get to sleep.

While sleeping she hears indistinct chatter.its like many people are talking in her room but no one wants to wake her up.

Then she realize someone starts to strock her hair with light hand.

She slowly opens her eyes and saw jihyo is stroking her hair and other girls are sitting in her bed with their pajamas.

Tzuyu jumps on her bed in disbelief and everyone simply tries to hug her in first Moments. And then it turns into a group hug!

"Why are you guys too late? I Couldn't even reach you from past days.Without you its so boring." Tzuyu pouts.

"Forget it,Me and suga" jihyo tries to keep her breath steady.

"we are planning to have our pre wedding photoshoot here! "

Jihyo screams like a little baby.

"Jhope's team will be here by today evening.Even mom,dad will be here with uncles and aunts." jihyo said at once.

"I planned it all.It will be grand." Dahyun said in excitement.

"But i didnt bring my any dress here.You guys should have told me.I cant believe you guys anymore."

Tzuyu fakes her sadness.

"Oleeee oleeeee baby.Dont cry." i already  got your dress and all."

Chae jumps on tzuyu's body and hugs her tightly.

"You know guys, i love you all."  tzuyu said in teary eyes.

"And we love you more." Each and everyone said it almost at a same time and jump on tzuyu's and chae's body playfully.

Tzuyu feels so greatfull towards them. She Doesn't know how to face jungook after previous night's incident.

Having them here like this she feels greatfull towards all of them.

All the day they were so busy. they have to make each and everything from scratch.

And there was one and only dahyun who is fucking perfectionist and almost got everyone's nerve just made them do one thing again and again.

Boys were busy with sound and lightning things and girls were busy with decorations. 

Jungook, jhope and V was outside for arranging drinks and other stuffs!

So all the day they had to do lots of works.Still they were happy.

Jihyo planned her engagement programme just like a destination wedding.

Aahh!! it turned out so perfect!Looking  at the decorations jihyo claps her hand in excitement!