66#in the first snowfall

No one's POV

(Flashback)

It was a wonderful day of late October.That day Tzuyu's history teacher read a book based on snowfall in their class time.

that story book was about how a boy was longing to spend the day of first snowfall with his crush.. but whenever the day come he had to face something and for this he couldn't make it. And he had to wait more than 10 years to make it happen.

In those years everything had changed.he got married,his crush also got married with another boy. Then he got separated from his wife and lost contact with his crush.

Then unexpectedly he found his crush in a restaurant and they spent a day together. And coincidentally that day the first day of snowfall.

In the end of the story, both were in the middle of the road,enjoying the first snow like their old school days.

And the boy was still thinking...

"if I could watch the first snowfall of the year with you,
our story will be different! "

The story was so heart touching that whole class was silent while their teacher was reading this book. Somehow they can relate their situation with that boy.

they couldn't even realise when their class had ended.

When their teacher started to talk about this story then they got back to the reality.

While closing the book their mam said in a soft tone,

"Koreans have a superstitious belief that if you are out in the first snowfall of the year with someone you like,true love will blossom between you and you will be together forever!"

"Indeed, the first snow makes the people alike as it has such a romantic and wonderful meaning."

"And the first snow is like a first love, so will you remember your first love after ten years?"

"So It's your project that you will have to write this question's answer in 150 words and have to submit within 3 days."

Have a good day class.With that the teacher left the classroom with a very bright smile.

After some days the weather is already getting cold.But snow hasn't started to fall yet.Tzuyu was in her piano class.Her class had ended and she was waiting outside of the building for her driver to pick her up.

As she was the only one who learns piano so she has to be alone all the time.But jungook has a guitar class in same building with another teacher.

While waiting for driver she saw jungook is standing another side of the road.He is thinking something as he is biting his lips subconsciously.With mole under his bottom lips he looks damn cute.

With mole under his bottom lips he looks damn cute