37# as busy as a bee

(Song for this chapter Charlotte Lawrence's jokes on you) 

No one's POV

Tzuyu is playing with Jihyo's dog in outside of their house. She is litterery laying down and playing with her dog in backyard. It's so much fun to spend time with this cute creature.

Jihyo is not in home

Jihyo is not in home. She went for some groceries for tonight's barbecue party. Suga also didn't back home.

Tzuyu directly came here, got shower then got some sleep.After that sleep she feels a bit relaxed.She got a cup of coffee from Jihyo's kitchen and came to backyard.

And now she is playing with Jihyo's dog.

Ten minutes later chae,Dahyun and RM came with lots of chips, popcorn, chocolates and drinks.

"Are you guys planning for movie night? After diner" Tzuyu pouts.

"Hey! Look at you.You are looking like a 4 years old girls."

Chae tries to pat Tzuyu's head.But for doing that she needs to stands up on a tool.

Cause over the years tzuyu has grown up taller.She has a body like models while chae is still in her same cute height.

And everyone in their groups make fun of her height sometimes.

Tzuyu starts to laugh. Dahyun and RM also laugh watching this .

"Do you have again night shifts today?" RM asks.

"No but I need to check one patient who's condition is not good and then I have a meeting with director.

They want to expand their neurological section.so I will leave around 8 pm and hopefully will be back within 11?"

Tzuyu said in a tired tone.

"It's alright! Fighting! We are proud of you Dr Chou tzuyu." Dahyun tried to cheer her up and it's works.

Tzuyu smiles and said. "You guys are the best.But don't forget to spare foods and some chips and drinks also.Plz?"

"Don't worry.We won't start movie until you come." Chae assures her.

Jimin and Mina came after sometimes. Sana is also with them.

"Where is V?? Tzuyu and chae asks in unison.

It's unbelievable that V isn't with sana.After passing those years V stills remains the same.He always takes good care of sana.