35# still with you

(song for this chapter Still with you by jeon jungook )

No one's POV

It's almost seven years.No. It's been six years eleven month and twenty days without her.

Without her cute smile,without her feisty attitude,Without her very own vanilla smell and mostly without seeing her.

It's time to fly to his very own old city where he left all of his happiness.no where tzuyu left him.

Jungook sighs and look at his watch.

He drops his one time coffee cup in a trash bin and walks towards the immigration.

He is going back to home now.He is going back to his past,from where he couldn't even move in an inch.It remains same all the time.

Sometimes he forgot her face.Sometimes he forgot how she talks for his excessive work load.But there wasn't any single day in which he didn't miss her.

Without her,his life became nothing but a burden to himself.But when he was in his high school still he got to see her face as they were in same group.

He wanted to stop himself from loving her,he wanted to stop himself from seeing her.His one and only wish was not being the craziest person over her.

But all the time it was a like a dead end.it starts with her and also ends with her!After spending that long period of time away from her,it makes him more crazy for her.

Here,in all places,in all person's faces he tried to find her.

It's not like that he didn't try to love anybody.the reason He has never let himself fall in love with someone else is because he didn't have anything left.

Because he has already given his heart to her when they were fighting over a remote in her living room in their 9th grade.Or even before that when he pulled her hair in their 6th grade.Or when she sticked note written "looser" in his back.

He now understands that all of his fights with her, his teasing,or other pranks was just a way to attract her towards him.He just wanted all of her attention every time.He just wanted to make sure that he can get all of her attention not anyone else.

after quarrelling so bad when they got detention together he felt so good.Cause he got to spend alone time with her.That time she can only talked to him or only looked at him.

What if it was still teasing each other or irritate each other with tiny little matters.Thats why he made sure to got detention twice or more to spend alone time with her.

It was like all of his fantasy came true with her.With her,his life was a roller coaster ride.He enjoyed each and every second of it. He enjoyed so much.Still he craves for those time.

He has already given his heart to her long before the time when they were having sex in closet,they were quarrels over little things here and there like puppies.

And all these years..

It's always been her..there's was no one,nothing before her or after her.

He has been waiting for her to come back to him with his lost love.Cause he doesn't want to wait for another life to be with her.

And he also knows that it will never gonna be happen.Cause the girl is no other than Chou tzuyu. How he treated her, she rather kill herself instead of coming back to him.

Whenever he tried to remember her face,her teary eyes the day before she went for USA haunts him even in his dreams.

And her those words..

"Do you mind when a total stranger talks shits about you?for me,
the boy sitting infront of me is no one to me.If I do care for someone that is you guys. So don't mind him."

Jungook close his eyes with tiredness.

There's a saying...

It's hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen.But it's even harder to give up when you know it's just everything you want.

Now jungook truly believes those words.

He didn't even think,whom he thought as his enemy for ever, how that girl flipped  his whole life in this way,without even her presence in his life.

He can't take this anymore.He thinks he is gonna be crazy soon.

"Chou tzuyu.If you have ever known what you did to me.."

Jungook cover his face with his both palm.

After getting out from immigration,he walks towards the gate number 2 with his trolley.Suga came to fetch him.He didn't want to bother anyone so jungook didn't tell anybody except his mom and dad.

And he also told them not to tell anyone from his group or others.But when jungook's mom was talking to jungook suga happened to be there.and Suga insisted to come.

He sees Suga, JHope and V is gossiping cheerfully.

A smile comes in his face just looking at them. It feels good to see them again.He quickly came towards them.

"Hey! You took too long!" Suga gives jungook a warm hug.

It's very rare to see Suga being that emotional.JHope and V also hugs him. Then it turned out to be a group hug.

"Hey! Didn't you bring your girlfriends back?" V is looking at his surroundings.

"Which one?"
Jungook raises his eyebrow to tease V.

"How many do you have?" V asks in disbelief.

"And look at us!we got stuck with same person for almost ten years?" V pouts playfully.

"Lucky you."
Jungook mutters on his breath and looks away.

"Huh? What did you say?" V didn't hear him clearly.

"Nothing.It's just You didn't change a bit! After long 7 years you remain the same person.How can sana even tolerate you? You are so lame!"

Jungook fakes a disgust.

"Thanks for loving me that much." V said mockingly.

"By the way where are we going?" Jungook asks ignoring V.

"Obviously in my home."Suga said in indifferent tone.

"We will have a party tonight." V said in fake excitement.

"But what about my apartment? Did they finish renovating?" Jungook asks V as he doesn't want to bother anyone.

"It's almost finished.You will move out there within a week." V smiles at him.

"Oh.thanks a lot.but can I invite someone? In your party?" Jungook asks Suga.

"Of course you can.You don't have to take permission for this.And it's also your party.You will be the main attraction."

Suga smilingly said.

"Who?Your girlfriend?" V again teases and jungook shakes his head in disbelief.

"None of your business." The vision become blurry as they are going far from the immigration.