61# get away

No One's POV

Tzuyu and jungook is sitting in lounge area waiting for others to come.They are going Hawaii today.From few days they are planning to go on a vacation.

Now here they are. Strangely there is no one except tzuyu and jungook.Tzuyu seems very tensed as their flight will announce by any time.

"Where are they? How come no one is here?"

Tzuyu asks jungook with panicked face.

"I don't know.But I think they will be there in any time." Jungook tries to hide his face from tzuyu.

After some moment tzuyu suddenly stand up for excessive tension hearing a announcement. It was saying to get on the plane which is their flight number.

"Why aren't they coming yet?"Are they going to ditch us?How come any of them are not picking their phone??" Tzuyu seems panicked.

"Don't worry.Something came up on their way here. So Suga bro texted me." Jungook shows her his phone.

"They will be coming in next flight."
Jungook tries to console tzuyu.

He literally gets scared seeing how tzuyu is panicking.

Looking at jungook's phone she saw the text and take a deep breath.

"Then we will wait for them.Let's not get into this flight."

"No! No!" Jungook can't hide his frustration.He is literally blabbering.

"We are here.Our plane is about to fly. So why do we have to wait for them? They said they will be coming. So please let get on the plane." Jungook holds Tzuyu's hand and instantly tzuyu yanks his hand and smiles cutely..

Don't pretend like my boyfriend.Then she rolls her eyes and walks away from him.

Trying to hide his smile Jungook hurriedly follows her

After 10 hours of long journey both jungook and tzuyu seems little bit tired

They are waiting for jongyeon to pick them up.