19# teasing and all

No one's POV

A naughty smiles flashes on Tzuyu's eyes again.she turns on the shower.Warm water pouring over them.

Her fierce look suddenly turned into a cute,innocent look.

she holds jungook's both hand and interlock them.

Jungook doesn't know what's she up to.
It feels so good holding her warm hand like this. He thinks to himself.

Tzuyu lazily puts one of his index finger in her mouth and starts to lick it.

She is licking it with a innocent face,like she is sucking a lollipop.Suddenly she nibbles his index finger and looks at him.

"Fuck!"  Jungook mutters in his breath.

She tied her hair in a messy bun and unwraps her towel then throws it away.

Water is dripping down from her body and makes water pearls all over her body.its makes her way more hotter.

then she stands on her toes and wraps jungook's neck with both of her hand and starts to suck his bottom lips slowly.

She also presses her soft breast against his chest.

Jungook stops breathing.His Adam's apple seems visible for his sudden gulp. He wraps her with his both arm tightly.

She is circling around his tongue and lightly sucks it out.Her feet is also touching jungook's feet while kissing.Jungook groans in between their kiss and tzuyu smirks.

"Damn ! That girl!"

Jungook's is already in seventh heaven. he can't even describe what that girl even capable of doing.

She feels bulge under his towel!

She smirks and unwraps him instantly and his erect monster gets enough space.

She embraces him with a warm hugs. And start to sucking and licking his chest. She bites playfully in his chest.

Jungook couldn't handle that much.He lifts her up by grabbing her waist.

Tzuyu instantly spreads her leg and wraps jungook's waist tightly.

jungook's dick erect like it will be burst in any moment.

Not bad She thinks. And then she get back to her work.

Tzuyu caress his back and hair while placing her lips on his jawline and lightly placed kisses.

She grabs his hair and starts to lick his ear slowly. She keeps suck on them.The warmth of her hot breath on his ears made jungook crazy.

"Ahhh!!" He groans like a caged wild beast.

Jungook feels like his dick will burst if he can't shove it fully inside of her.

So he places his dick infront of her pussy  and suddenly he rammed his full length inside of her!

Tzuyu couldn't control her gasping
for his sudden action.

Jungook feels proud and keep ramming. Tzuyu's eye got teary by this rapid movement.

He is going rough.

"You will get a good fuck. Bitch!"

Jungook whispers in her ears and starts to kiss her sloppily.

He also starts to suck her neck.

Tzuyu slaps his arm.

"No hickeys you asshole! I can't wear turtleneck here!"  She rolls her eyes.

Jungook smirks and grabs her breast and keep sucking there.

" No body can see here.." jungook grins.

Tzuyu scratches his back not to moan.

"You jerk!" Tzuyu twirls in midair with pleasure.

Jungook keep thrusting holding her hips with his hands.Her cheeks became red and she is panting so hard.

water is dripping down from both of their bodies. It's feels amazing to do things like this in here.Jungook thinks being amused.

But what he does with her, it always been amazing.

"Fuck you.Jeon jungook!" Tzuyu whispers in his ear in between their kiss.

He said nothing but his grips on Tzuyu became tighter and he was ramming his length so hard that Tzuyu's head banged against the glass wall.

The whole time he is fucking her, jungook feel amazing.His erect cock is sliding in and out of her warm,wet pussy.

Jungook can feel her pussy muscles grabbing him tight to make him cum faster.

Their bodies are pressed against each other where Jungook can feel tzuyu's hot breath on his neck,

the sounds of her moans made jungook more desperate.

Jungook can feel his cock starting to swell so he starts to fuck faster and harder and he is pushing his cock as deep as he can.

Tzuyu feels jungook's body clenches and then his dick pulses, she scratches jungook's back when he is shooting a warm, creamy load of jizz deep into her pussy.

"Looser! Asshole" tzuyu is cursing him and jungook is pumping his seed inside of her pussy in a rough way as he is tearing her pussy apart!

He pumps again and again,they both can feel his warm load filling tzuyu up,now tzuyu is wet from her juices and jungook's seeds.

Jungook is still fucking her as he is feeling his dick pulse and his creamy seed start to seep out.

His mind is only focused on the immense pleasure he feels right now as his balls drain inside her.

He feels the rush of his hot cum,the rush knowing he just planted his seed deep inside her pussy,

the rush of pleasure they can’t find anywhere else.

"Fuck!" He feels like his heart gonna be exploded soon!

I hate you chou tzuyu.Jungook places his sweaty,tired face on her shoulder.Tzuyu embraces him and said nothing. Both are panting hard.

A moment later.He puts down her in the bathtub full with warm water and goes to the another side of washroom.

after taking a shower with warm water tzuyu feels her sore pussy.Jungook fucked her quite roughly.but she likes it.

 Tzuyu wraps herself with another towel and come infront of mirror.

She wants to blow dry her hair but couldn't find the dryer in the dresser.So she leaves her hair undried And starts to apply some moisturiser.

Suddenly jungook wraps her hair with another towel from behind.and starts to wipe the extra water from her hair.

It's the second time he did this to her. She doesn't want to feel like this that he cares for her.It makes her sad somehow.

Tzuyu looks at him. Said nothing.

"Why are you so careless all the time?" Jungook asks softly.

"If you don't dry your hair properly you will catch cold.you dummy!"

After drying her hair Tzuyu got dressed and went to her room saying,

"Told them i am not feeling well."

"That girl drives me crazy!"

"When i fuck her like a whore she is alright. But when i treat her like a Princess she becomes sad. "

Jungook grabs his hair in frustration..