33# old cold self

(Song for the chapter is fairytale by Alexander Rybak)

No one's POV

They all got back from Hawaii.Each and every girls bought gifts for their parents.Boys don't bother about this.

There are almost same for everyone but there are some special gifts also.Like Sana got same earrings for Both v's mom and her's mom. And she bought a whole lot of Macadamia nut for everyone.

Jihyo bought pearls jewellery for every mom of the group member. For dad squad she bought coffee.

Tzuyu's gifts is the smartest one.She didn't buy a single gift instead made a assorted gift pack for everyone includes macadamia nut, pure coconut oil, coffee, aloha dress and Hawaiian snacks!

But for jungook's mom,her gifts is a different one. She bought a painting for her.And as she loves organic things so tzuyu also bought some organic beauty products.

Tzuyu's mom aren't fond of organic things. So she bought a handmade necklace for her.

Mina,dahyun also bought gifts, souvenirs for all. Chae didnt buy anything as for her parents all girls bought something.

Tzuyu is currently in jungook's living room.As jungook's mom called her urgently she can't deny her.

She avoided jungook's mom for the time being but jungook's mom is like her another mom.so she can't avoid her for good.

after that incident in Hawaii jungook and tzuyu didn't talk to each other from then.They were being like total strangers to each other.

But today she didn't want to make any excuses.

Actually she was also missing her.So she choose the time carefully when jungook will be outside for his practice.

But for wishbone necklace something clicked on her mind so she wears it on her off shoulder tops.She kept it in a box from then.

But she just want to check something.

Tzuyu is sitting on the floor and Jungook's mom is making a list for groceries.

"Now let's make some brownies."

Jungook's moms offers tzuyu while washing hands.

Tzuyu be like she got the lottery.It's their favourite time.Baking is Tzuyu's hobby. From childhood she baked with mrs jeon.it is kind of their quality time.

doing her favourite things tzuyu became happy. She is also in a relaxing mood as she knows that jerk is in outside .

One hours later,mrs jeon handed her a full plate of brownies and milkshake and sits with her.

"I love you aunt.You are the best." She shows her genuine smile with mouth full of brownies.

"Silly girl.I love you too." mrs jeon said looking at her affectionately.

"Oh! Wait I forgot to give you this." Tzuyu hand over her a big shopping bag. "It's for you."

"What's this?" mrs jeon askes while open the bag.

"It's your gift from Hawaii." Tzuyu smiles ear to ear at her.

"Wow!! Juwi. It's very nice.I will hang this up in my dining lounge." I was searching for this kind of painting for that wall for very long time."

Do you like this? Really?? Tzuyu asks In excitement like a kid.

"Yes.Baby! It's so beautiful."
mrs jeon smiles genuinely and caresses her hair with affection."

"Oh ! I have also something for you. You wait a bit, I will be back soon."

Mrs jeon rushes towards her bedroom.

"Ok." Tzuyu takes a sip from her drink.She is not feeling good to stay here.

Actually she doesn't want to be his house.still she is trying to be normal for jungook's mom.she loves tzuyu a lot. And it's goes same for tzuyu also.

"Here you go!" mrs jeon hands her some shopping bags.

"What is this all for? Did you guys went for a vacation also?"

Tzuyu seems confused.

"Nop. We didn't go anywhere.
And Of course it's your birthday gift." mrs jeon said and hugged her.

"Belated happy birthday dear." Wish you all the blessings.

"But aunt.I already got your gift."
Tzuyu tries to say.As she already got the necklace and cupcakes from him.

"How come you got my gift?" mrs jeon asks her but in next moment she is busy showing tzuyu her gifts.

"Here's your favourite set from body and bath works.I got you two sets,as you don't like other fragrances.

And there are two dress.Just wear this, go on a date and send me your beautiful picture."

"You know I don't have anyone to go on a date.No one likes me. I don't know what wrong with me."

Tzuyu seems sad in last.

"Hey don't say like this! You are the most precious one.It's not your fault. I think the problem is in boys as they can't see what's good or what's bad."

Mrs jeon seems very serious.

"I was just kidding aunt.Let's go to the girls date one day." Tzuyu tries to lift up mrs jeon's mood.

"Then wear this and we will go for a girls night out.Ok? " Jungook's mom also consoles her.

Tzuyu just keeps touching her wishbone pendant which she is wearing from that day.

"Aunt? How is my pendant?" Tzuyu asks to clear her thoughts.

"It's so pretty.From where did you get this? It looks so good on you. Isn't it the wishbone thing?"

Tzuyu said, "I got a gift on my birthday.It's a good luck charm you know.it brings you good luck and happiness.She said in a lost voice."

She already knows who gifted this to her.She only sighs said nothing.And then she lies down on mrs jeon's laps and wraps her waist with both of her hand.

"I love you aunt.I am blessed to have you in my life."

"Me too.You are the most precious to me dear." Jungook's mom said caressing Tzuyu's hair.

Jungook is watching Tzuyu's and his mom's mother daughter affection towards each other from afar.

"They sure love each other." He sighs.

If they were normal as before jungook will surely go there and mess with them.It's his all time favourite things to do. But what he did last time with tzuyu it's not possible for him.

He is 100% sure tzuyu doesn't know he is in his room, or else she won't be that comfortable.Cause after that day she is totally avoiding him.

And it's kinda good.As he doesn't have to control his emotions infront of her.

"she is pain in ass." He again sighs.

"It's good to keep distance from her."

But actually Jungook is comforting himself with a big fat lie.Actually he is afraid to face his true self.