49# party peoples

No one's POV

Everyone is gathering in a club one by one as Suga was invited all of them in a club to celebrate.They didn't go to any club for the very long time.That's why Suga choose this place to enjoy to the fullest.

He is so happy as Jihyo said yes to his proposal. They are planning to get married in a couple of months. So there will be huge planning and all. It will be first marriage in their group. So everyone is very excited about this marriage.

The sitting arrangement is like all boys will be seated in one side and all girls will be seated on another side of the lounge.

And every one of Jungook's group are not here yet.Only jungook, Suga, JHope and V is sitting lazily and drinking.Polin is also sitting with them as girls group didn't come yet.RM and jimin will be here soon.

In middle there's many people are dancing and drinking.Most of them are in between 20 to 30.Girls are wearing flashy dress and boys are also in biker jacket,jeans.

Disco lights and heavy sounds and DJ who is mixing songs with one other makes that place very festive. Everyone is in a mood to do something wild.

Jungook is drinking his fruit cocktail like usual and others are drinking various type of drinks.

Even the girls are also seem reckless and drinking what they wanted. Everyone seems flirty! It's the only place you can be whatever you want.

"Did you call them?Suddenly Suga asks and JHope nods his head.

"They are on their way." He replied.

"What about tzuyu? Will she come like this type of places?" Polin asks curiously.

"Why do you ask?" V asks instantly.and he doesn't hide his amusement.He really thinks this polin girl is quite interesting.

"No I mean. She is a doctor by profession and doctors are being very serious and all. Also they need to study all the time. And they won't be that social." Polin said in confused tone.

"Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha!" V just can't control himself hearing those points.He just starts to laugh so loudly.And everyone join him.Even jungook finds those fact funny and chuckles.

"She is a doctor, not a fucking monk" Suga said.

Do you know? Tzuyu was the leader of cheerleading group named 'TWICE'."

And she looked damn hoooottt in those skirts and she was the most popular girls in our soccer team! You know , They were just crazy about her!!"

V is saying those to Polin In a exciting way!And while saying he used his finger to marks the word "hot"!

Oh my god! Do you have any pictures of her from that time?! And what's the meaning of almost everyone from the football team just fell for her??

Polin sounds very curious about her.It seems she is also very fond of her!

"Wait let me check! I think I will get some from my instagram." V said while scrolling down his phone .

"She grown up in a beautiful way. She is more beautiful now.By the way you got a crush on her?"

Suga asks polin as usual in his savage way.