12# wish and shooting star

No one's POV

"What?" At first jungook didn't get her.

"The stars"  She said pointing rooftop!

After a while,they are sitting on her rooftop.They are sharing same blanket.
Suddenly tzuyu brings out a bottle of vodka mixed with some soda!

"Hey what are you planning to do?" Jungook asked in concerned tone.

"Nothing just want to try them later."

She shows her grins.Jungook feels like melting!

"You know it's my favourite place.Whenever I feel down I come here, whenever I feel bored I come here or whenever I just want to spend some alone time I come here."

With that she starts to smile.

"I saw you baked whenever you are overwhelmed with any feelings.Cause you were getting on my nerve by messing around with my kitchen."

Jungook chuckles.

"First of all, it's not your kitchen."

Tzuyu lifts her index finger infront of his face in defence.

"Then it's kind of our quality time.you know me and aunt?" She raises her eyebrow.

"And I am the happiest person whenever I bake. It's reduces my stress somehow." Tzuyu smilingly said.

"And my mom is terrible at baking things!"

Tzuyu rolls her eyes and both starts to laugh.

She opens the bottle with light hand.After taking first sip from it, she winches her face in disgust.

"I don't like the taste of it,It's bleh!"
She pouted.

Jungook laughs looking at her face intensely.

"What about you?" Looking at him she asked.

Jungook was busy starting at her.At first he didn't get what is she saying!

"Huh?"  He tries to hear it again.

"I am trying to say what about you?What do you do whenever you feel sad or down or don't want to be with all?"

Jungook scratches his nose and said,

"Whenever I feel like these I just go for a ride with my girl! It's help me to calm down."

"Huh?! Oh ok."  She smiles with that.

At first she didn't get the hint,then she realises he is talking about his motorbike. He is crazy about his bike.

She remembered,

Once one of his girlfriend told him to change it cause it's not that comfortable, the next day he replaced her!

Recalling the incident she starts to laugh.Jungook was looking at her in wtf look!

She told him that incident with laughter, and jungook joined her.

"But how do you manage after breaking  up with them? Like won't it feel awkward to look at them or talk to them?"

" Like they are someone you used to be spend your most precious time with. Don't you feel hurt?"

Tzuyu seems very serious .

"Woah! It's not like that." Jungook lifts his shoulders.

"It's most likely both of us know from the very first that it won't last long and they insisted me to be in a relationship and I thought she is kinda hot.ok let's have a try. But I lost interest spending one afternoon with them."

"I mean how can all of them be the same? they all are full of shits!"

Jungook frowns.

"So that's why you ended up being a player without doing it? You know what I mean?"

Tzuyu tries very hard to hide her smiles.

Jungook feels embarrassed suddenly so he tries to make tzuyu awkward.

"I am doing it a lot now a days! You know the practice thing!"

So jungook suddenly whispers those Tzuyu's ears.

Tzuyu's face turns red.She feels hotness on her cheeks.so she tries to break that awkwardness.she starts to humming in low voice Rihanna's dimond song.

Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I
We're like diamonds in the sky!

With that she was matching the stars from various places on sky.

"Do you believe in shooting stars?" She suddenly looks at him and asked then again looks at the sky.

"Believe in Shooting stars? What to believe in shooting star?"

He genuinely asked.

"Don't you know about wishes and all?"  She looked at him like he is an Alien!!

"Ok.Let me enlighten you."

She exitedly said. And take a sip from the bottle.

"We can make our dreams come true by wishing upon a shooting star.But the wishing only works for the first person on earth who spots a shooting star on given night."

She said looking at him.

"There's no chance of your to be the first person so your wish will never granted."

He said messing her hair with his hand.

"Who knows! If your wish will granted or not,it's all about your beliefs.so I will never stopped wishing upon shooting star."

With that she gulps down a big sip of vodka!

Jungook just keep staring at her.

After sometimes Jungook is carrying her as she passed out after drinking half of bottle.Her face is slightly reddis! She is mumbling something.Jungook can't hear her properly.

in his heart he already knows she is the only one who can make him crazy like this, his life seems meaningless without her presence.

Somehow this thought makes jungook sad. He doesn't know why.

He just puts her on her bed,caresses her face lightly and kisses her cheek.

"Good night. My dearest enemy!" He sighs and places a blanket on top of her.