3# Never Have I Ever

Jungook's POV

It started almost 9 month ago at Suga bro's house.Uncle and aunt were Italy for vacation.So suga bro threw a party.As usual common people are the BTS and Twice's member.

There are some other people from school but I don't care who the fuck are they! Those are some of my ex girlfriend.

I was roaming with a glass of drink, As I don't like alcohol.
I took a sip from my fruit cocktail.

"Ahhh.Looser! Why won't you go back and drink some milk instead?"

Someone teases me.

By hearing her voice I already knew it's none other than fucking tzuyu I hate the most !

Just looking at her my blood start to boil.

She is the only girl I hate most in this world.I just can't stand her presence.

without doing anything like just by looking at me she can get on my nerves in a second.

Uncle and aunt is so cool. Then how come they gave birth a bitch like her.

When she speaks infront of me either she curses me or rants me. She never say my name.

I am always "dog" or "fucker" for her .

She is a total bitch and doesn't give a fuck to anyone.Not even a teacher.Still she got highest marks in all the exams!

She is wearing a greenish short dress.Her hair as usual is little bit messy  and she wears some lipstick that's it.

But She looks dreamy like always.

I must say she has a very good physic. She can be one of the cutest girl in our school.But whenever she opens her mouth..

BooM!!!

I don’t know how to react when she starts to talk.

Infront of everyone she is the sweetest girl.

But whenever she starts to talk with me, it seems like she uses a sharp knife to slice me with her talks.

As now here,at a party, being like total badass she is still lecturing me.

I just can't take her.

But right now I can't concentrate on what she is bullshiting about.

While she is talking my eyes got stuck on her fluffy lips.it looks so edible that I just want to make her mouth shut by kissing her!

it looks so edible that I just want to make her mouth shut by kissing her!