26# birthday blast

No one's POV

It's almost 12 am. After the barbecue party they have already eaten and now sitting around bonfire lazily,making a circle.Jungook and tzuyu sits facing each other.

Jihyo signalling Mina and sana and they nod their head slightly.Sana stands up just like a little squirrel.

"I need go to washroom.Tzuyu come with me." Sana suddenly said.

Tzuyu said nothing just nods her head and follows her.

After way back from washroom sana is feeling like drinking coffee. But there is a huge line.so they waited for their que and get a coffee.

Then suddenly sana also wants to sit on the beach side.She is killing their time without being so obvious.

So they sit for the time being and sipping from their coffe cup.It feels so good to sit here like this.while drinking coffee, tzuyu thinks.

Suddenly someone call on Sana'a mobile and sana rushes towards the beach pulling Tzuyu's hand. Tzuyu didn't get the chance to ask why are they running.

Tzuyu is panting hard because of sudden run.They are now standing infront of their gazebo.

But there's no light inside. Everything seems unusually quiet as there's no one.

"What's going on? Where's everyone? Is there any blackout?"

Tzuyu asks in confusion looking at sana.

Sana also seems puzzled. She also looking here and there.

"Boom!!"

Someone popped the ballon filled with glitter. And at the same time all the lights turn on.

And everyone starts to sing happy birthday song loudly with claps.

Happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Happy birthday to you...

Everyone make a group hugs.after that Mina places a huge cake on the beach table.

It's a fruits cake with fresh cream how tzuyu likes.

"You don't need to wait for shooting stars to fulfill your wish.Now make a wish blowing this candle and cut the cake."

Mina shows her a gummy smile.

Everyone starts to laugh loudly and tzuyu blushes in shyness.

Cause everybody knows about tzuyu's obsession for shooting stars.She is just crazy about shooting stars.

Before cutting the cake,tzuyu blows the candle and puts her hands together and close her eyes to wish.

Then she cuts the cake smiles happily.everyone feed her the cake and some apply it on her face.

She looks so surprised.And she was beyond happy. She is thinking that She is truly blessed to have those people around her.

Past two days she was feeling terrible thinking about what jungook said to her. She was so depressed but couldn't express herself.but today's small gesture made her feel that she is also someone precious .

Tzuyu's eyes got teary and she is trying very hard not to cry infront of everyone.

looking at her almost crying face chae hugged her with affection.

"Happy birthday my big girl! Don't let any losers to ruin your day."

She said last part looking at jungook's sight angrily.

"Happy birthday my girl.You are now 18."

Embraces tzuyu with a tight hug Jihyo said like a proud mom and hand her a jewellery box.

"Wow! You remember this?"

Looking at a earring made with real pearl and diamond tzuyu asks.Her eyes are shining with joy.

"Why not? You are one of the precious people to me." Jihyo answers her.

"Happy birthday."

Suga smile at her and handed her a shopping bag.

"Happy birthdayyyyyyy! "

Sana gives tzuyu a tight hug and gives her a box wrapped with paper.

Everyone showers her with gifts, chocolates,flowers and wishes.She was overwhelmed with god's true blessing as she got them all as her family.

Yes,everyone consider each other as their second family.They raised like this way.They didn't learn to think only about themselves.

After growing up,some starts to grow feelings for specific some one.But still they shares the same bond and protect each other from anything.

Jungook keep trying to talk with tzuyu,but all the time he got scared by chaehyung's fire like looks.

The looks on her eyes was really scary like she will rip him apart if he will approach to tzuyu. So he stops himself.

JHope was also clicking the pictures as he is official photographer whenever they go.

Jungook is interested in photography. But he likes to click nature's picture.But sometimes he clicks pictures whenever he is in his mood but it's very rare things.

Jungook is avoiding JHope since that incident.JHope said nothing but closely keeps an eye on him.

When they went to buy groceries for tonight's party,jungook was gone for 1/2 an hour. He was nowhere to seen. After calling him, he said he was feeling bored that's why he was going for some snacks.

But JHope knew that it isn't that simple. Something must be fishy.

"That brat." JHope sighs.

"Something is bothering you?" RM asks JHope seeing restless for some reason.

"Yeah. Yesterday jungook said bullshit about tzuyu. And accidentally tzuyu and chae heard all those. And things got messy." JHope casually said.

"That why she looks off.Chae seems like she will eat jungook up."

RM scratches his nape.

"Did they fight again? Or else why he said all those ?"

"Nop! They were doing fine.I mean they are maintaining their as usual distance." JHope said clicking picture.

"Ok . I will talk to them."
RM said glancing towards both of their directions.

"Not now. When we will head back to school then we are gonna talk about this."

JHope tells RM .

"Ok then." RM nods his head in agreement.

"But I think we need to talk in a group.Like if there will be everyone then, we can decide what will we do about them." JHope sighs.

"Cause tzuyu always talks back to him but yesterday she said nothing.And from then she seems quiet which is not her usual self !"  He also added.

"It is clearly written on her face that She is hurting badly."

JHope said looking at Tzuyu's smiling face.