6# detention

Tzuyu's POV

it's almost 7:30 pm.we are still stuck in a library. There are very few people in whole library.And we are heading towards the restricted area,where all old, historical book are kept.

This morning In our chemistry class we were doing some experiment with the help of our text book.

Me,that asshole and chae was in a group but after some serious arguments we lost our temper and fought infront of whole class and messed up all the lab things.

Cause It blew up some of our beaker, glass jar, test tubes and some more lab equipments.

Our chemistry teacher was so furious that he gave detention to both of us! It's not the first time we got detention together.

It's happen almost in every 2/3days.

So all the teachers also got pissed and made us suffer with their newest invention.

Like today we have to clean our schools library's old,vintage book section.It's a collection of rare type of books and no one came here for last 2 years or more.

So we have to arrange all of the books after checking on them.It's like a forbidden area.There is only a huge table with 8 chair in this room.You will have to get permission to enter in this area.

I am collecting books from self and putting them on the table.And that jerk is doing nothing just sitting on a chair and playing some shit in his phone.

I throw my pen towards him in annoyance.

"Ouch! Watch out bitch!"  He yells at me.

"I am not the one who only messed things up.So do some shits!"

I glare at him and get back to my work.

I was cleaning the self but I couldn't reach the the book which is kept on the top selves.

I am trying hard to reach there but can't.So I just turn to look for something effective but that jerk is already standing behind me!

I have to gulp repeatedly to stop my butterflies.

He stretches his both hand standing right behind me.I  got stuck between cabinets and him.

Looking at me directly that asshole smriks ,

" you should've begged me to do you some favour. Shorty!"

"Fuck you!"
I curse him and get back to work.

As I don't want to hear anything from that jerk so I simply pull a chair and get on this.Then I start cleaning the self still I can't reach a corner.

So with the help of my both heel i try to reach that corner.

Suddenly I loose my balance and start to fall..

"Ahhh!" A scream came from my mouth in instant and I closed my eyes in fear.

In next moment I was top on someone as that asshole was standing near me.

I slowly open my eyes and that jerk looks at me and smirks.

"You are heavy! But I like that position of ours, you know, i am getting horny."

that jerk said those words with a mysterious smile.

Suddenly my cheeks turns red with his body touch.I can feel his warmth as our body touches each other .. my heart just beating like some crazy shits.I afraid he will hear me out.

Without saying nothing I slowly get up and also help him to get up.

I slowly turn back not to face him,and start to clean again like a robot.I don't know what he is planning to do.