34# goodbye

No one's POV

Everyone is talking about how there first class went on after their vacation. It's a first day of school after summer vacation.

The cafeteria is full with noises, laughter and talking.

"It was a great time in Hawaii. lets go back there again in next vacation." V said in cheerful tone.

"Yes.It was like a dream." Sana said in a dreamy voice.

"And everyone likes my gifts so it's a relief." She claps her hand playfully.

All of them join their conversation without jungook who is currently looking at tzuyu sneakily.It's his new favourite thing to do.

Looking at tzuyu without being caught.

Tzuyu is eating her food silently.She seems down from the very beginning. Seeing her like this,jungook is also frowning.

"What happen to you tzuyu? You are looking down" Chae asks suddenly.

"You should be happy that some jerk stopped talking to you!" Chae glares at jungook.

She doesn't know the details but everyone noticed tzuyu and jungook has  stoped talking completely.

Jungook said nothing just show middle finger to chae and keep sipping his drinks annoyingly.

"Hey. Stops that already.You brat!"  RM signaling jungook to stop.

"I didn't do anything.She was the one who started it first."

Jungook rolls his eyes and keeps making sound with his drinks.

Tzuyu is clearing her throats like something got stuck there.She seems uncomfortable.she just clears her throats few times and said casually,

"I am going to USA the day after tomorrow." Tzuyu blurts out still looking at her food.

She Isn't eating,just moving her chopsticks over her plate.

"What? Now? Our vacation just finished and why are you going there suddenly? Will you have fun without me? And Doesn't it affect your grade?"

Chae asks innocently.

"Actually."

Tzuyu gulps hard to control herself before saying anything.She can feels her shaky voice. So she paused for a moment. Try to clear her throat.

She can't even look at chae's eyes.

looking at her intensely jungook tries to read her face.He didn't even think of what she is gonna tell next.

"Actually I am planning to complete my high school over there."  She looks at chae and smiles.

"What??"
Everyone asked in unison being shoked.

"What are you saying? You will go there for ever?" Jihyo looks at her in pure  disbelief.

"What do you mean by completing your high school over there?" Chae can't  believe her ear.

She is looking at tzuyu to hear that you are being pranked. She is starting to count date to check its not april.

But nothing is gonna happen.

"I can explain." Tzuyu takes a deep breath before talk.she feels guilty towards them.

"Actually,I was planning to go there from long before.But I couldn't set my mind. But you guys know I want to be a neurosurgeon like dad."

She paused for a second.

"So I thought about it a lot.And I think if I will go there then it will be one step closer for me to reach my goal."

"And as I wasn't sure about this, so I couldn't tell you guys earlier.After coming Back home from vacation I talked with uncle( mr jeon) and dad. They also think it's the bestest option for me. "

"And i was told that if I want to join there then I have to go within 10 days.So it came out like this.All sorted out within very short period of time."

"And I am telling you guys as soon as I figured all out. Sorry if I am being selfish."

The last word she said in a sad voice.

Everyone understand her reason and feel her sadness through her words.

"And it happens so quickly I didn't even get enough time for this."

Lastly she smiles as she tries to lift up everyone's mood.

"I am gonna miss you."Chae's eyes got teary as she hugs tzuyu tightly.

Tzuyu also wraps her with her hands.

"It's ok.You guys can come there when your vacation will start."

"And I also keep coming home whenever I will get time."

Tzuyu also consoles her with teary eyes.

Boys remain silent.All of them know it very well tzuyu's dream to be a doctor is no joke.She lived for this.All her hard work is for her dreams.

Jungook said nothing. He keeps looking  at her from the first to last. He can't even believe her.He feels like Something just stuck inside of his chest and he can't even breath properly.

But kept his usual self he rolls his eyes and said,

"It's great to hear such good news on the very first day of school."

He intentionally shows his bunny teeth to everyone.

Everyone looks at him in disbelief.

"Hey! Can't you stop now?"Suga glares at him in annoyance.

"You are total jerk! Don't mind him tzuyu.". Sana tells tzuyu.

"I will surely kill this jerk today!" Chae instantly stands up to hit him.

Tzuyu holds chae back and said,

"Don't do this.He doesn't even deserve your anger.I don't even give a shit to him. So why do you bother? Chae? He is nothing but a stranger to me."

"Do you mind when a total stranger talks shits about you? for me,the boy sitting infront of me is nothing important to me.If I really do care for someone that is you guys. So don't mind him."

While talking tzuyu can't hold back herself.Few drops of tear goes down from her eyes slowly. She just wipes them off instantly and look away.

Everyone pretends they didn't see her tears.but they got emotional for the time being.

Even jungook is looking at her in disbelief.No one can believe that Chou tzuyu can cry.

Jungook's heart became heavy with sudden heartache.He wants to hugs her tightly and wants to said how much he loves her. But he also knows that he can't do that.

"You fucked this up real this time,man!"

JHope said to jungook in lower voice.

Jungook just keep eating his food like nothing happened.