48# sleepy head

No one's POV

Jungook and tzuyu both got scared hearing knok on the door.They just got separated like a spring and both get hurt. Jungook hurt his head While tzuyu gets hurt on her hand.

Both touched their injured area at a same time, look at each other then got embarrassed and looks away at the same time.

jungook then open the door slightly to check who is it.

"Quickly! Come out and go.I send Jihyo in the kitchen.So don't mess things up and goo.I will contact you guys later."

Suga is whispering and signaling them to go out.

Both just nod their head and rushing towards the main door like a lightning as if some dogs are chasing them.

After some busy moments they are inside of lift. Both are panting heavily due to running.They feel like they got caught while stealing something.

at the same time both look at each other directly in eyes and starts to laugh.They are laughing like crazy. A few drops of tear dropping down from tzuyu's eyes as she is laughing so hard.

Looking at her smiling face jungook stops smiling and with his palms he wipes her teardrops affectionately. Tzuyu stops laughing and instantly looks up to see jungook.

"You look pretty when you laugh like this!" Looking at her deeply jungook said those words to her. And it seems true.

Tzuyu just push back his hand from her face and looks away.And after getting down she said nothing just go to the parking lot.Jungook is silently following her as v drives him here.

Tzuyu gets on her car then jungook knocks on her car window twice.Tzuyu bites her bottom lips in annoyance and rolls down the glass.

"What now??" Tzuyu asks in disturbing tone. She got back her cold shell.

"Nothing! It's just I left my car in my apartment and I need a ride. So can you please give me a ride back home ?"

Jungook intentionally shows his bunny teeth to her!

Tzuyu exhales deep breath and asks " if I said no? Then?"

"No problem I just called Suga and asks his car keys and you know he is now in middle of something. So he will has to come here. But It's not a big deal.You know." Jungook tries to hide his smile.

"You looser! Get in!" Tzuyu glares at him.

"Can you excuse me if I say I want to drive?"

Jungook again politely asks with his annoying smile.

Tzuyu just raises her eyebrows in disbelief. She just can't believe her ears.

"Cause I don't wanna die at this early."

He added again in polite tone. He feels good like old days whenever he got on tzuyu's nerves!

"Do you wanna get killed by me then? What's with this shits now?"

Tzuyu asks gritting her teeth. She seems really annoyed by him.

"It's just that you did your overtime so you are tired.and it's dangerous for you to drive like this.And I value my life more than anything!"