21# existence

No One's POV

While undressing himself Jungook looked at her. His heart is already beating fast.

There was a soft light in her room.She lays down like goddess in her off white bed. She is covering her breasts with one of her hand and Her eyes are closed.

And her off white silk blanket is covering her inner part. Her hair is so perfectly placed on her shoulders.

a different aura comes from her butter like smooth body. He doesn't know it's her purity or the shade of light. He just knew that she is melting infront of his gaze.

He just can't hold himself  back They had sex countless time still it's so different from other moments.

All he could know that he needs to go slow.It's the most precious time for them to cherries ..

After undressing himself, jungook gets top on her lightly.

He starts to smooch on her neck,collarbone and slowly he drowns himself between her breast and nudges his face there.

He sniffs hard to get all of her fragrances.

Tzuyu holds his hair in tight grip while hitching her breathe.

He grabs her breast and starts to lick it slowly. She feels A shiver of pleasure in her body.Jungook is licking her pink nipple like it's a cotton candy.

It's really melted like butter inside of his mouth.That's how smooth her skin is.He traveled through her whole body like he is eating a melted vanilla ice cream.

He is addicted to her this vanilla flavoured smell.It's like drug to him.The more he gets,the more he wants!

jungook sits infront of her while heavily panting.He is feeling like she is like her silk blanket and will melt in any time.

And jungook won't get enough of her!

Holding her smooth leg infront of his face,he looks into Tzuyu's eyes.

Jungook touches his face with her toes by holding it lightly.Then he starts to rub her leg in his face and stars to sniff her smell like some addict.After a moment he Starts to lick her toes.

A shiver of pleasure going down from Tzuyu's spine.She already feels butterflies in her tummy.She gulps hard not to moan.but she can't.

Jungook starts to kissing down from her left leg. And with another hand he starts to rub inner thigh of her right leg.

A soft gasp escapes from Tzuyu's lips. She just couldn't resist herself. And her cheeks turns reddish in excitement.

After playing around, jungook places his face in between her thighs.She is twirling in pleasure.

So jungook holds her both thigh tightly and again took a deep breath.Here he got the smell of vanilla mix with Pinole and cinnamon.

"You smell delicious!"
Jungook said in a husky voice and placed his face entrance of her pussy.

After a moment he starts to lick her inner part passionately.

Tzuyu arch back to get him a better access.And with ecstasy she pulls his hair.She is traveling in cloud nine.

She already lost her virginity to the boy infront of her.But it's her first time,that boy makes her cry in pleasure.

"Oh God! Oh- god!"
She said in a very low voice.

she tries very hard to control her sound of pleasure.and Some drops of tear falls from her eyes.

And jungook is feeling like tzuyu is a goddess and somehow he has to please her.It's like his life depends on this.He kept licking until he felt he is out of breath!