32# is this the end?

(Songs for this chapter twice's daring women)

No One's POV

Tzuyu wake up late today. she and jungook spent the night on the beach. She got to sleep a little. So she is sleeping till 10 am. Chae and dahyun tried to wake her up but they didn't able to do so.

After waking up She is feeling unnecessarily happy. She rolls all over her bed for 5 minutes. Then she gets off from her bed and went for a shower.

After talking to jungook normally she starts to think there might be a slight chance for them to be together. She also thinks like that today's morning before sleeping.

And she and jungook will be a thing this thought makes her crazy.She is blushing hard without any reason.

After shower she wears a off shoulder midy dress.And it's kinda hot outside so she left her hair with a one sided fishtail braid.With this she is perfectly ready for the summer beach.

Before going to the beach she had her breakfast.As she wakes up late so she doesn't want to bother herself with heavy breakfast So she grabs some cornflakes and cold milk.

After that she directly goes to the beach where everyone is chilling.On the way she meets JHope, chae and dahyun. JHope is taking their pictures.

Hey tzuyu you looks great with your off shoulder dress.Let me click some of your pics.JHope asks tzuyu zooming his camera lens.

Okhay.Tzuyu shrugs her shoulder and poses for some pictures.