45# crazy shits

No one's POV

Jungook is going crazy in thought of tzuyu.How can someone be that savage? She just let him play with her, made him crazy as fuck and then left him like nothing happened!

It's so embarrassing! How can I face her after all this?? Jungook just can't think how she humiliated him.

After got out from shower,he was laying down on the bed and thinking of her.Only her.

In these years she didn't even change a bit.But Jungook is wrong in perception. She has grown up beautifully.

And she became more savage.

"Ahhh!What will I do with her? How can I approach her in future?"

Jungook is rolling on his bed and thinking about something.but he got distracted by how tzuyu treated him on the poolside.

suddenly he got off from the bed and go to the living room to bring some soda.He needs to calm himself down.

Jungook don't like himself as she made him a wild beast.He can't control his burning sensation.

"Chou tzuyu,you don't even think what will I do with you! He is now again cooling himself down under his shower.But what he needs right now is that girl.

jungook is fit and fine and healthy as well.He has no problem physically still he didn't feel like this crazy around any women.He never felt like this except her!

And what did she do? She just toyed with him like snapping her finger?

He is now in living room and trying to concentrate in his work.But suddenly he remembered all of those things tzuyu did with him! So he stands up and scream like crazy people.

"Ahhh!"  Jungook literally screams like crazy people and grabs his hair in frustration.

On the other hand

tzuyu is making ramen.While making this,she calls soo bin.

"Hello? Soo bin? I need your help with something."
Tzuyu said in calm voice.

"Jungook is here.And I don't want him to think that I still can't get over him."

"So?! You have to be my boyfriend for couple of days. Don't laugh!"
Tzuyu scolds him hearing him laughing.

"I know. You are my friend.You have a girlfriend who lives in states.Still just help me out with this! Plzzz?"

"I know your girlfriend more than you.Suzy won't mind if She has to lend her boyfriend to me for couple of days." Tzuyu is talking while boiling egg for ramen.

"No! Don't overacting.He is a total bad ass! So he will easily figure this out if we will being so lovely dovey.Just do what I will say to do."

"I just need him to think we are already so much in love and I don't want him back in my life.Not even as a enemy let alone as a lover."

"No! Thanks.I don't want myself killed by him.So plz spare me."

Soo bin said. Then he tries to change the topic.

"Then why won't you confess you love him ? Is it that hard to give up your ego after all these years?"

Soo bin asks casually.

"It's not about my fucking ego!" Tzuyu literally screams.

"He has a girlfriend for god's sake.then I was just a time pass thing for him.He just wanted to irritate me so bad that's why he somehow thought of this.Thats  it!"

"It was my fault that I have fallen for him and couldn't even move on till now." Tzuyu sighs.

"I think there's must something on his mind.Like he was also in love with you madly." Soo bin said.

"Gosh! I never forget his looks when I first saw you guys! Ahh!I am having goosebump thinking about him! So I am good!" Soo bin said in a afraid tone.

"Can't you stop?" Tzuyu seems angry. She places her ramen on a bowl and starts to eat.

"I don't think he even likes me a little bit.So there's no possible way to be together with him."

"I don't want him to think me as a dummy.He will definitely make fun of me falling for him."

"and after enduring those fucking pain for long 7 years I don't even think that I have something to tell him."

"He was an asshole!he still is an asshole!!And I think he will remain the same being an asshole!!!"

Tzuyu said in disgust and soo bin starts to laugh.

"what are you then Chou tzuyu? Soo bin sarcastically asks.You know he is an ashole still you can't get your shits together because of him? After all those years?? You are the biggest looser, Chou tzuyu."

soo bin said.

"I know I am the looser here.And he is the devil." Twisting her necklace with her fingers tzuyu answers him.

"But I am gonna fight back this time.and about being my fake boyfriend what will you do it's up to you."

Tzuyu seems determined.

"I am fine.I don't want any trouble in my life.and its your problem to deal with it."

"Ok then.I will figure out something and I will aslo make sure he will beg my forgiveness kneeling on his knees.He will beg me to spare him!But I won't!"

Tzuyu starts to daydreaming.

"Wait! What are you planning to do? Tzuyu? Will you make him fall for you? Then you have to approach him.It's sounds fun."

Soo bin makes a sound with his tongue.

"Kill him is the much easier than make him fall for me !" Tzuyu fakes sighs.

"But I will do which is the best for pervert like him! I will cut his balls and make him impotent!!"

Tzuyu said proudly!

"Then he will no longer able to lure any women!" Tzuyu sounds quiet satisfied with her invention.

"You have gone made! Chou tzuyu! You have gone totally crazy!How can you think like this? I am literary feel pity for jungook!"

"Ahhhh! It will be great thing!You know!" Tzuyu already feels proud about herself.

"Then you were just ugly! Now you are crazy, mentally ill doctor!"

"Now bye,Crazy women! I need to call Suzy.You already ate up my time"

"Okh byeee then. Take care." Tzuyu cuts the phone and throws it on the sofa.And grabs her hair in frustration.And starts to scream!"

And something clicks on her head so she just look thorough her window to check something.And she saw jungook is looking at her directly also grabbing his hair desperately.

Both got stuck in same position.Both jump near to the window at a same time and both close the curtain almost at the same time.

And lastly both again screams in frustration at the same time.