15# farmhouse and barbecue

No one's POV

At Jihyo's farmhouse.

Everyone is gathering at Jihyo's farmhouse.The view is great from here.There is big lake just infront of their house.It's basically a palace built in many years ago far from the main city.

Jihyo's dad found this location very attractive and bought it.He renovated it and make it a farmhouse.But he left the rooftop as he likes the old version of it.

They got here with Tzuyu's family coaster. They are planning to sleepover and will do a barbecue party.Jihyo is moving here and there like a perfect host. Suga is accompanying her.

Sana is still a little sick so she and V is  in Jihyo's room. Mina, jimin and dahyun are also with them.

As usual JHope and Jungook playing Video games in their living room and RM is busy with a new book.

Tzuyu is sitting alone on the brick railing of rooftop. She sits at the edge of the railing,hanging her legs outside of the railing.

Her both hands laying on her lap lazily. She is in her own dreamland.She doesn't even bother who is doing what.

Jihyo asked jungook to place some coal in barbecue stand on rooftop

"Tell JHope to do it!"
He starts to whine like little boy.

"You are the one who didn't move even a little pebble.So you are gonna do it.go to the rooftop right now."

Jihyo glares at him.

"Ok mom!" Jungook starts to frown.

"That's my boy." Jihyo shows him her pretty smile.

After getting on rooftop,he silently starts to put coal in barbecue stand.Sudden Tzuyu's figure caught his attention.

he forgot to breath to look at the view. His heart starts to jump!

She is sitting on the edge of rooftop.She is wearing a dove white maxi dress and her dark brown hair is flying for the wind..

She looks just like a lost fairy.its like she simply lost her way back to fantasy land and she is sad here and alone.

She doesn't even aware of her surroundings.

Jungook gulps hard.watching her from afar he feels that known feelings of addiction.

he just wants to hug her so bad.He just needs to clam himself down with her smell.

Tzuyu suddenly feels like someone just push her from the beginning.She feels so lost that she can't even scream.

But in next second she feels someone pulls her back and hugged her tightly.

By smell she already knows who it is He tightly holds her waist and puts his chin on her shoulder.

"It feels so good."