13# stuck in Locker room

No one's POV

Early In the morning, tzuyu wake up with unfamiliar feeling! Like her head is too heavy to move.She saw jungook is sleeping back hugging her.

She again back to the sleep.

Jungook suddenly wakes up.He feels tzuyu is hugging him.It feels so good to wake up like this.

He smiles to look at her messy state.

Then suddenly something blew his mind and he hurriedly got down from bed.

It's not good to attached with her like this.I am in a dream that never happen.It won't be possible for me to get rid from this.

After sometimes tzuyu wake up and try to find him.It's like there wasn't anyone ever.

sudden a feeling of sadness consumed her.She doesn't care about her feeling, instead she freshen up and goes downstairs.

On the countertop there is a glass of lemon tea.And a a sticky note place on that glass.

"drink it!"

"No bye,no take care?" She pouted.For the second time she slaps her head and scolds herself.

"He is not your boyfriend to care about,and dont expect there will be something in future."

Still inside,she felt devasted.

Then she got ready for school.Today is their cheerleading practice day.cause inter school soccer tournament will begin soon.

cause inter school soccer tournament will begin soon

She looks damn hot while practicing. As they need to wear short skirt for this. And as a captain of cheerleading team she just nailed it.

It was right after their class and they had to practice for two hours straight.Tzuyu is feel sweaty and disgusted.

But her physiques professor looked for her. So after rehearsal she went to her room.

When she got back to girl's dressing room to wash herself up, there was no one.

She called chae,"where are you guys?" She asked frowning.

"Juwi,we are infront of the gate,do quick and join us." She said in happy tone.

"Ok. Bitch!" Tzuyu hangs up the phone.

She was busy finding her spare cloths from the locker.

Someone came in silently.

Tzuyu went near the basin to freshen up.After splashing cold water on her face and neck she felt good.

I need to take shower quickly.She thinks to herself.

When she turned,jungook was infront of her.In instant reaction she starts to scream,but jungook was fast enough to cover her mouth with his lips.

He smashed her lips roughly.And lift her up by grabbing her tiny waist. He just puts her on the edge of basin without breaking their kiss.