22# summer wine

No one's POV

Tzuyu wakes up suddenly.she fell asleep in arm of jungook.she still feels tired but Tzuyu doesn't want to be here.

She couldn't remember where her dress is so she wears chae's top along with her shorts.and came to living room.

There she finds a red wine bottle.She took it and went directly to the rooftop.

Tzuyu open the bottle cap and starts to drink from bottle.

While sitting there,she took a few big sip from the bottle.She is starting to being tipsy.

Then she saw jungook sits beside her.

"You came? How do you know where I am?" She is literally slurring the words.

"I have my ways."  Jungook said looking at her.

Pointing her bottle She offered,

" want some?"

But instantly added,

"oh I forgot. You don't drink. It's ok.don't bother."

She raises her one hand.

After sometimes,she almost finished half of this wine bottle.

Jungook tries to take that back from her. But she takes a big sip from the bottle and hand over him the bottle!

"I am feeling a bit tipsy.you know I always wanted to do that.Like I attempted last time but I passed out."

Tzuyu said with slurry voice and pouts.

"I always wonder how is it feel to have someone to love you?"

"Like when I got drunk he will take care of me, when I fought with someone he will fight for me, or when I feel down he will just cuddle with me. Whatever I will do,he will always get my back !" 

tzuyu sighs.

"You know that types of love only a boy can gives to a girl. It's not like I am complaining still... "

tzuyu shakes her shoulder slightly.

"How does it feel? I never experienced these." Tzuyu states those with a blank tone.

Jungook clears his throats before answering her.

"why are you asking me these? How will I know about this?"

He is trying to keep his voice steady.

"Damn.That girl!"  She is in her drunken state,still she drives  me crazy.

"Cause you are no other but the school's biggest play boy who hooked up with every girl."

Tzuyu starts to giggles.

She suddenly holds jungook's cheeks  and said,

" first I thought all the girls are blind,as they are crazy for you.But now I know, you are not that bad, also.You have your own charm."

"You know, the badass charm.
rubbing jungook's face she giggles.

Jungook cant help but laugh.

"What? Bad ass charm? what's it?"

Jungook asks directly looking into her eyes.

"You know,every hot girl wants to get laid with you knowing that you won't date her for real.They already knew you don't care about beauty or loyalty.You will just sleep with them.That kind of charm I am talking about."

Tzuyu suddenly got hiccups.

And you know, your this mole,this fucking mole keep distracting me all the time.Still now i can't concentrate peoperly." tzuyu sighs.