27# troublemaker

No one's POV

Around 12:30 Tzuyu's mom called her.But the place was so loud.So while talking she starts to go near beach and got separated from them.

"Happy birthday Juwi.. have a blast in your birthday."

Her moms wishes her with loud scream. Tzuyu can feel her warmth over phone.

"Hey beautiful,happy birthday to you."

her dad also wishes her.

"You turned a beautiful women by now. Hope you will find your Prince Charming very soon."

Tzuyu starts to laugh and Her dad joins her.

"Papa." Tzuyu said blushing.

"Hey I am serious.Prince Charming is total bullshit!But Now you are 18 love.So make a real boyfriend and keep eating his brain like your mom do with mine."
He teases her over the phone.

"Papa!" Tzuyu being red to hear her dad's words.

"Did you cut your cake?" Her mom asks.

"Yeah.Sister Jihyo and everyone plans all the thing.But how do you know?"

She seems surprised by her mom's word.

"Cause they are planning it from long before." Her moms laughs.

"Ahhh !" Tzuyu said over phone and instantly drops her phone also.

again she crashes with someone while talking with her parents.She starts to rub her arm and tries to find whom she encounters with.

"Oh.You again." Tzuyu smiles towards the guy.

Hi! Soo bin waves his hand in excitement.He is smiling ear to ear.

"You guys are friends?" Soo bin asks curiously.

"Hmm?" Tzuyu is trying to turn on her phone.

"You guys are friends?"
Pointing where everyone is gathered.

"Ah. No. They are my family." Looking towards them affectionately tzuyu said.

"Huh?! All of you are family?!"
He seems shocked .

"All of you guys are almost same in age.Are you guys cousin then? That's
sooo cool!" 

Soo bin said in disbelief.

"Ah. Actually.. " tzuyu scratches her cheek while thinking how to describe it.

"Uhm. we are more than cousin or blood related relatives.Some of them is my cousin.But not all of them."

Soobin seems still confused.

"Well. Some of my friends.And we all live in a same neighbourhood.And we are by born connected as well our parents are also connected to each other.So we are being like this before even our birth."

Tzuyu starts to laugh looking at soo bin's expression.

"And some of them are two years older than me and some only one year and some are my year mate."

Tzuyu literally trying hard to make him understand.Soo bin is also listening to her like a attentive listener.

"sorry! Suddenly she starts to laugh.

"I am making no sense! I am just making you bored.Isn't it?"  she is still laughing so hard.

"Uh! Nooooo.Not at all. I am trying to figure this out."

Soo bin scratches his nape and smiles softly.

"You know! You are very cute."
He suddenly blurts our.