67# in the first snowfall (2)

No one's POV

(Flashback )

Jungook feels troubled today.He came for bike riding with his class friend yugyeom.He is one of the jungook's closest friend after his group.

They became friend when they started practicing soccer. Both play soccer in their school team.their common interests made them closest friend.

They went out for game night and go for hiking, bike riding for several times.

They fixed this date a month before. Cause it's just 18th of November.Past two years first snow was fallen 25th of November and 26th of November.

Today was very shiny. So jungook thought today snow won't fall.But the scenario here is different.

As a result he can't concentrate of whatever they are doing. Seeing him like this restless yugyeom asks,

"is anything wrong?"

"No, But I have to go back to the city  Right now." It's very urgent." Jungook seems he is in a hurry.

"Woah Man,It's looks like you are in a deep shit.like your  life depends on this." Yugyeom said while placing his hand at jungook's back.

Jungook said nothing and prepares to go back to the city.

Smiling towards jungook yugyeom said,

"it's about tzuyu. Isn't it? You want to watch first snowfall with her."

"Wh.. what are you talking about?" Jungook feels his mouth became dry within a second.

"Wh.,why You think like this?" Jungook is literally shuttering.

" Stop those nonsense.. and sit. We will reach there in time."  Yugyeom shows jungook to sit beside him.

"How do you know that? Is .. it that obvious?" Jungook scratch his nape and yugyeom laughs loudly.

"I saw you two kissing in the woods." Yugyeom said casually.

"Hey it was just I was teasing tzuyu that time. Nothing so serious." Jungook seems awkward.

"You can fool tzuyu,yourself but not me.. I know you for past 8 years.From grade 2.So don't try to avoid it." 
Yugyeom looks away with a smile on his face.

"Do you even know how you look at her all the time? You simply looked like a love strucked puppy. Anyone can say that  you are madly in love... with her." Yugyeom added.

"One is you and another one is our great miss chou.that dummy.How can be someone that dumb? She knows each and every single thing still she don't get this? "

"You both are perfectly fit with each other.Total hopeless"  Yugyeom seems annoyed.

Jungook scratches his head and said " I also don't know what to do.I afraid things will just go like this.And there won't be any possibilities"  Jungook smiles bitterly.

"Just don't loose her.She is total crackhead, savage and can't figure out things like this but she does care for you.

Remember that day, when you fractured your legs while playing football..I saw teardrops in her eyes for you as if she was the one who had broken her leg." yugyeom added.

"She even hold my arm so tightly that her fingerprints is still seen on my skin.
Jungook smiles softly looking at yugyeom.

"Now Let's go..
We will have to fly, if we want to go to the city in time." Yugyeom winks at jungook.

After sometimes they turns their bike's head towards the city and speed up in a second.

Meanwhile,