57# bride to be

No one's POV

Today is girls day out. Jihyo, tzuyu, chae, sana and Mina goes out for shopping, eating and all.

Jihyo is very exited. For work dahyun is not here but she recommended this place and still with them through video call. Except tzuyu All of them seems very exited..

If tzuyu were in her random mood then she will surely notice their excitement. It's like they are hiding something from tzuyu and they are very happy about something.

But tzuyu is lost in her thoughts so she didn't notice anything.

"Listen tofu (dahyun's nickname) if I like the dress then I will also try their bridal collection!" Jiho said with excitement!

Everyone starts to laugh seeing her excitement.

"You are not gonna marry in next 10 years then what's the point of getting a bridal dress?" Mina teases jihyo.

"Still I need to feel like a would be bride.."

Jihyo smiles back.

"And you know what?You guys can also pick a dress here. It's on me!"

Jihyo winks at them.

"Hey. It's not fair.I am not here and you are buying bridesmaids dress for them?" Dahyun pouts over video call!

"Come on! Stop nagging! I will buy you a dress also whenever you will back."

Jihyo assures her.

"After getting in a lavish boutique shop,girls being scattered looking for their perfect dress. They are moving here and there to find the perfect dress for them.

Tzuyu is the only one who is sitting on a couch and reading a magazine attentively. She is not in a mood. After that incident happened in jungook's apartment she just couldn't bear a single things.

From then she is only thinking that she shouldn't said those words to him.She knows him very well. He will definitely make fun of her.

Thinking all those things tzuyu sighs unknowingly. Then someone call her inside.

It's chae. She is wearing a white lacy dress.It's knee length dress with some beads works.

"Hey, tzuyu come here and try those."

Jihyo said with a cloths rack in which there are atleast 5/6 dresses.

Tzuyu again sighs and walks towards jihyo.She doesn't want to ruin others mood so she gets in the trial room.

It's a huge room with mirror and all.there are two girls who is helping her with wearing those dress. They even made her hair to match with her dress.

After wearing first one ..

tzuyu looks at the mirror.

It's seems a bridal gown to her! She can't think why Jihyo unni choose those bridal gown for her.

It's a pure white lacy gown with low cut. It's perfectly fit in her body.The fril of this dress makes this dress princess dress.