Chapter 60- Kingdom Come

Nothing was making sense to me lately. I couldn't get my mind straight for nothing. Everything was happening a little bit to fast. With Dame and I in a bad space I didn't no how to move forward. The only person I could've lean on at this moment would've been my mom but there was only so much I could of laid on her.

I knew the cracks through Dame and I's friendship was growing, there was no denying it. But the truth was I let it got way to far. Since Beyonce came in my life, she made me face my demons and those demons made me address my issues. With Dame and I going our separate ways I knew he would do whatever to prove himself right, even if it meant taking down me and my success.

"Yo Jay, man we need to talk." TY said walking into my office.

"Hey whats going on?" I said turning my back towards the glass window in my office.

"Look man, I know you & Dame were cool and all & it ain't easy loosing a friendship that close but you got some business to handle and I think you need to start doing it with Bey."

I haven't spoken to Beyonce in days. Since that BET awards performance I've been past pissed off by her. I had no problem with her being around other males but having someone touch or even sexualize her body had my brain fucked up. I didn't want anyone touching her or being flirtous with her because it always made me mad. Even though she felt that everything was just a performance I didn't take it that way at all & neither will the public.

"I ain't got nothing to say to her Ty. Thats it."

"Come on man Jay. Really? Since she's been in LA you haven't had one good day. You signed artists yeah that was good, but you just lost a friendship and now you here mopping around like some little bitch ass nigga. We no you hurting man & to not have her around you got to be fucking up your brain."

"TY look drop it. Okay. If she wanted to be here with me she would've make time." I said slamming my hands on the office table as my voice started to rise. "I was in LA with her. She did some stupid ass shit on stage, walked away with her awards and then left. Because of what? Everything her dad has been feeding into her mind is effecting the way she feels about me now. I don't need her to tell me that. I know that. We might not have been together for 10 years but I know her well enough to know the person I saw." I said trying to calm down.

The room grew silent as TY starred at me. I was pissed of at Dame and that was a fact but I was angry at Bey too. We haven't had a sensible dinner, a decent phone call nor any love making in over 5 months. It was all draining me emotionally and I couldn't control it.

As I placed my hands on the office table I threw my head down. TY knew I needed Bey more than ever but before I could approach her I needed her to have a clear mind of her own.

Beyonce POV

I sat down on the private jet that was sent for me. Its around 3am in LA and I am exhausted. All week I had been shooting scenes for my new and upcoming movie The Pink Panther. Along with that I was set to record a soundtrack for it as well.

I woke up around 5am yesterday morning and since 11pm I have been in acting formation. When I pulled up in the back of the hotel in my SUV I was pulled to the side by TY. He surprisingly came to see me and I knew something was up with Jay.

According to him, Jay was going through a pretty shitty time. He said Dame and Jay had a brawl in his office that resulted in Dame handing in a resignation letter and asking for his full portion of the clothing line.

As TY stood there explaining to me everything I felt a sharp stab to my stomach that caused me fall back onto the SUV. I felt guilty. Jay was going through so much and I had completely ignored the fact that he might of needed me.