Chapter 11- Bitches Vs. Sisters

Entering into 2000 has been great for us. We agreed that no matter what we would stay together and overcome whatever. Its the middle of January and today is The Grammys. Coming into the new year Independent Woman continued to rule. We were up for two grammys. Best R&B and Soul Group and Record of The Year.

"God sees and know all things. This was the moment we have strived for." Kelly said as we drove to the award show in our SUV.

We were eager to walk the red carpet together in our laced green gowns that showed a little skin. We couldn't have asked for more seeing that we were also performing. As we stepped out the van the fans started screaming our names as photographers asked us to turn for a snaps. We walked down the red carpet waving to fans and stopping for photo ops.

As we walked I spotted a cute rapper who's face I have became very aware of. Nas.

Lately the media has been making cycles about rumors that Nas and JayZ were having an ongoing beef over cheating aligations with Nas's girlfriend. He was very cute and I wondered what made JayZ qualified for a girl to leave her nice looking man to go with a man she wouldn't fall in love with. According to reports JayZ and Nas's girlfriend have a recorded sex tape that was sent to Nas, furthermore, JayZ was also linked to sleeping with the talented Aaliyah.

As we moved further towards the enterance of the grammys we surprisingly spotted Aaliyah. She was so humbled to approach as we smiled with her for a photo. Entering inside the grammys we became overwhelmed as we sat among legendary performers like Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, TLC, Tina Turner and so much more. It was so amazing to see how far we have come.

As the show started we were pulled from our seats to head backstage for our performance.

"Its our first performance." Kelly said as we sat in the chair doing our makeup.

"I just pray we do a really good job. I need to make it down those steps then we'll be good." Michelle exclaimed.

"Five More minutes to show time ladies." My father said poking his head in our dressing room as mama fixed my necklace.

We exited the dressing area heading towards the stage entrance. As my nerves took over me and started shaking my legs. About to close my eyes I came in contact with Jay surrounded by a group of men. I became worried but tried to stay focus. Kelly pulled on my skirt letting me know it was time to walk on the platform to make our entrance. It was frustrating as I started to wonder if he was in trouble.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, for the first time I welcome you, Beyonce. Kelly. Michelle. Destiny's Child."

I cracked a fake smile as the audience rose to their feet applauding us for a job well done. I anxietly started walking backwards as I turned around to accept our first grammy for the night. Best Female Group. After our speech I ran backstage to see if I still saw JayZ. And I did. He had his arm hugged around a girl who looked and dress similar to the chick he had at the hotel. Same game, different hoe. I still couldn't wrap my mind around why he did what he did.

As the night went on we collected another grammy making it our second. As we headed back to the hotel in our SUV we all gathered around eachother trying to stomach an unforgettable moment. The radio was blasting through the speakers as the announcer cut through the song announcing that entertainment news was about to come on. It was around 10pm as we drove through the city lights.

"Okay, Okay, Good Night everybody its time for the latest celebritiy news making rounds this evening. Here to break it down for us is the amazing Angie Martez." The co-host announced.

"Well listeners, for some while news have been circulating that a beef is going on between Nas and JayZ. According to a close source in Nas's camp he discovered his girlfriend was sleeping around with JayZ as a sign of payback for him having several video chicks at his hotel. Furthermore, there is said to be a sex tape of Nas's girl giving JayZ oral sex. Many person said that Jigga sound be ashamed of him, yanno because he is not highly attractive and that although he might be getting sex he will never get a girls heart. So what do you guys think about it." Angie said through the speakers.