Chapter 37- I'm A Whole Lot Of Woman

As soon as Jay left I went fast asleep. Alot had happened today and it was not a great way to start my week. Luckily my new movie The Fighting Temptations will be set in ATL so that gives me time to speak with my dad. As for this week my other movie Austin Power and Gold Member would be released this week as well.

The only person that I had spoken about my movies with was Jay. He knew everything about them but I didn't tell him just yet that I will be leaving for ATL so soon nor will I be there during my birthday.

Its already coming down to the end of March so that means between April and August I will be flying to and from NYC and ATL. With a five month break in between us I don't no how Jay will survive and I wasn't ready to survive without him.

Shawn POV

As much as I needed to sleep earlier this morning before heading home I couldn't do it. Beyonce and I relationship was built on alot of resepct, respect for our music, career and standards and I knew it because before I let Bey compromise her standards I would be willing to push away.

The sight of seeing tears run down her eyes last night and knew I played a part in it was enough confirmation that I needed. I had been rumbling in my mind if our relationship would last once her parents find out; but I am sure she is willing to fight from the way she just picked up and leave.

I knew within myself that Bey and I would be scrunitized for our relationship because of age gap and background differences but I didnt mind. I knew together we could make us work.

I rolled out of bed as my cellphone rang off. Its already 10am. I knew I had missed my first studio session already to record for my album but I didn't bother. Bey need to be straight and comfortable and I needed to make sure she was. Between Bey, my album, my mama and working on myself I didn't realize that I hadn't spend much time at all at the club or with my boys. So it was no surprise that TY had been blowing up phone since 7 this morning.

I missed his call and tried to call him back but that too was interrupted by a knocking on my door. I slugged my way over to the door in my boxers and tee shirt as the knocking grew louder. I didn't bother asking who it was and just as I opened the door, in came TY.

"Man I know you ain't still in bed tho'?"

"I was in bed before you came knock at my door like the fucking police tho'."

"Hov its after 10 nigga, you already missed your studio session. Whats going on?..... Wait..... Bey in here uh?" Ty said looking around for some sign of female clothing.

"Nah Man, she moved at a hotel down from where she used to stay, I just left from her after 4."

"No man Hov you ain't just do what I thought you doing a?"

"No and even if I was doing it you won't no."

"Yea I would, I know you better than anybody but your mama even more than your new wifey."

"Wifey?"

"Tell me you ain't thinking about wifeing that man."

"I haven't gotten that far."

"Man Hov if you let her go behind these silly hoes you the fool and you will never be resepcted in these streets again."

"Why you all of sudden want me with one girl? I thought you would of disapprove me being so settled since we can't hit the club as often as we used to & fuck all night."

"I ain't mad at ya. I mean we soon nearing 40 we don't need to be 40 years old chasing after hoes and shit with no children, no wife to give us unconditional love and then we crank out and die at our apartment from too much weed, alcohol or viagra trying to keep up with these young things."