Chapter 17- Hard Knock Love

This is not going to be good.. At all! I had no idea my mama was going to be home this quick. It was suppose to be a week vacation not 1 day but I guess I was wrong.

"I don't know whats crawled up your hip but you need to get it out."

"Mama?" I said through cracks in my voice.

"Did I ask you to speak Beyonce? No I did not! Now you need to get your little self together because the only woman in this house is me! And when I set rules they mustbe kept. Now where the hell you coming from without my permission and without calling.?"

"I met the singer Marcus and we hanged out for a bit.... anddd....and..."

"Spit the shit out! I am very sure your mouth wasn't lost for words when you were with him aye?"

"We just went to a beach party mama and I told him to take me home because it was getting late and I knew pretty boys like him had all kind of girls." I said through my tears as my mama watched me.

Silence started covering the atmosphere and after my mama didnt speak right away snapping at me I knew she was feeling sorry having to see me cry.

"Beyonce, you are a grown woman, with full figures and you are way too mature. The reason I am pissed is because guys will take advantage of that and not recognize your age. You just need to be to careful."

"Yes Mama." I said reaching my arms for her help.

"Beyonce take care your heart and body. There's a whole lot of things floating out around there. And I am not apologizing for that slap cause you deserved it. Now go get cleaned up and answer your damn cell phone."

As my feet got back to its normal state I moved slowly towards my room. Mama decided to come home early because daddy got a called regarding business. I sat on my bed for about 5 minutes contemplatimg wither I should call Jay now or after my bath.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and ran warm water across my body. In less than 10 minutes I had showered, brushed my teeth, let mama plait my hair in two corn-rows and kissed her good night. As I entered my room, I shut the door behind me locking it and turning of my room light and hopping in bed. A weird feeling came across me and I suddenly became nervous to call Jay. I moved my hands picking up my cellphone and opening every message. They were all "Call Me Now" or "Why the fuck you not answering me?". As I was about to dial his number my phone rang and it was him.

"Hello?"

"Hi!.... Why you gotta avoid my calls? If you didn't want to talk or could talk at the time just text to let me know. "

"Jay? What do you want?"

"I wanted to hear your voice but sadly you don't wanna hear mine so lets just call it of."

"Its not like that." I said in a much flatter tone.

"Then what is it? You don't wanna talk me and just like the rest you flipping my heart."

It was a long pause for about 60 seconds until I spoke up.

"I went out back to back for three nights with Marcus. The reason I didn't answered my phone was because I was with him at a beach party. After we spoke and admitted that a relationship couldve been a possiblity I still went. I did 't answer your calls because I felt a sense of guilt. After we ate, we danced for a bit and I saw a few cameras flashing and people wisphering so I decided to leave early because I didn't want this to get to you and then the story isn't the same."

"Why you went out with him? He's just like the Jagged Edge guys, no big difference. They will fucking make stories up just to fucking get under your skin. Like why you didnt just say?"