Chapter 50- Cater 2 U (Republished)

Shawn POV

There was no way Bey was gonna be steps away from me naked with water running down her body and I not get anxious enough for my cock to stand still. My mind was racing with what I wanted to do to her and as the image of her body stayed in my mind, I became more anxious. She's been in the shower for about 25 minutes and I've been standing at the door for 20 minutes with my hands gripping my manhood.

From the shadow behind the glass I've watched her washed over her pussy 10 times and I knew she was having the same thoughts as me. When she stepped out the shower instead of her being embarrased she was sexually drained in her mind.

Her chest started to beat heavily as she starred into my eyes. I walked a few steps closer to her and with every step she became sexually anxious and I became excited. From the looks of her period calender, that slipped out her feminine bag, she was in her first day after her period which means sex drive was jumping high.

I walked over to her and came face to face to with her. I slipped the bath towel that sheltered her wet simmering solid figure and started to dry her off starting from her legs. She stood in the middle of the bathroom floor as I bent down to wipe the towel across her feet. As I made my way towards her thighs, I preyed them opening. I moved the wet cloth towards her pussy and stopped at the sound of a seductive moan that had escaped her lips.

I titled my head upward to see her head leaned backwards with her eyes closed. I continued wiping her body until I was done. I stood in front of her as I crawled my hands up her thighs until her face was in my hands.

"You ready for it?" I said with my hands on her naked ass as I pulled her closer onto my already hard cock.

"Take all of me!" She said through emotional eyes.

Moving my hands up her waist I pecked on her lips five times before going full attack on her lips. Our lips started to move in sync as she gripped my neck leaning forward on her toes. The kiss became more sloppier as teeth and tongue started to become more dormiant. Her body started to tense up as I pulled her legs on my waist as I took her near the bathroom sink.

I started to cover her body with hard sucks as I admire the freshly clean and newly touched body near mines. With every kiss, she released a moan. As I started working my way down, her hands gripped behind my shoulders as I took her towards the bed.

Laying her down gently I quickly shred my body of my my shirt and boxes. Becoming completely naked I started kissing on her inner thighs. Her loud moans was causing a tingling down my spine. I worked my way towards her clit as I started feasting on it. With every kiss, touch and bite her body arched. I pulled her closer to my face as gripped her thighs for support.

"Ahhh... Ohhh Shit!! Ohh Fuckkk..." She said through squels.

"Oh Fuck...... Ahhh... Ahhhhh Shit." She said as her hips started to move back and forth. The taste of fresh dove soap lingered on my tongue as I sucked harder.

"Hmmmmm... Fuck Jay!" She said as I started massaging her clit with my fingers, Moving up towards he face. I started to place soft kisses up and down her neck until I found her soft spot. I removed my fingers and slide my cock up and down her clit & without out warning I slowly entered her.

"Ahhhhhhhh.... Fuck Daddy!...... Shit..... Fuck Jay!" She said screaming at the top of her lungs as I ripped away the thin layer of tissue that protected the enterance of her vagina. Her screams got louder as I tried to loosen her tight pussy, the feeling of it wrapped around my dick caused a loud grunt to escape my lips.

I watched as her head throbbed back as I continued to push into her. As thrusted harder into her I saw as tears strolled down her face but I couldn't stop. Within seconds a rush of liquid shot onto my cock as she cum for the first time. Her sex drive was uncontrollable, because she didn't stop. I continued thrusting into her as louder moans escaped her throat as she gripped a handful sheets.