Chapter 15- She Used To Have A Man & I Had Sidechicks

After Kelly and I had spoken about our conversation we went our separate ways. She and Michelle had decided to explore stores in NYC and I stayed in waiting on Jay to call. I got bathed and dressed before 10 and when I came out the shower I had a missed call from him. I didn't know if I should of called him back so quick because I didnt want to sound so desparate so instead I went downstairs for breakfast at the hotel's resturant. As I walked out the lobby the assholes from JE (Jagged Edge) were walking in. I quickly exit the elevator and placed fire at my heels and jetted of to the resturant.

I order a pancake, sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon and harshbrown with a two large orange juices. After paying for my order I headed to the exit. I became uncomfortable as I saw JE members standing at the elevator door. I didn't know wither to exit through the stairs or eat out in the lobby until they left. But after 15 minutes of waiting they didn't leave.

As I was about to head towards the stairs my phone rang and it was Jay.

"Hello." I said turning around.

"Good Morning Beautiful. I ranged your hotel phone a while ago but there was no answer whats going on?"

"I came downstairs for breakfast and I was leaving to head to the resturant and I saw the boys from Jagged Edge. I thought they were heading upstairs but instead they were still here after I had gotten breakfast and eaten and now they are still here."

"You paranoid at them or something?" He spoke through the phone as I heard a car engine roar.

"Not really. Its just that they are so annoying and they say the most uncomfortable things to me out of the blue."

"Like sexually harassing you ma?"

"Well what else? They are just a group of dope heads that have sex with any and everybody and then will force someone who doesn't want to have it with them."

"So where are I you?"

"I was about to head up to my room taking the stairs."

"Fuck no, if those boys are anything like that they will start touching you and no one takes the stairs in hotels so that means you can call for help and no one would no until its done."

"What like you think they will rape me?"

"Beyonce anything is possible with those young men especially with their little happy feet and with smooth words they the ones who do the most damage."

"Jay now I am scared."

"I'm about 5 minutes away from your hotel."

"What the fuck? I mean What the hell? No Jay you can't come here I don't want anything to be speculated between us. So don't you dear."

"I am not coming to you I am just gonna tip the security so I can go up the elevator. I am pulling in now so when you see me walk towards the elevator door then get up and follow."

"Okay If You think its gonna work."

"Pretty boys fear the name "Brooklyn" and any nigga that comes with that title so its gonna be okay. I'm walking in now."

"Okay I see ya." I said trying to hide a smile but it turned into a blushed that turn my entire face red.

As Jay walked towards the elevator door I got up with my food and headed towards it. The boys kept their position but as I started to enter Brandon held me back.

"What the fuck? Let go of my shirt you dope ass piece of shit"

"These yall boys rolling around here nah son. You raping women still tho' them under age girls who come behind the set wasn't enough huh." Jay said placing his hands between the elevator door stopping it.