Chapter 38- A Dream

"Beyonce, when are you and your father going to talk?" My mother asked as we rode towards the hotel after the movie.

"Whenever he is ready mama, There ain't nothing he hasn't said to me already that would be so degrading. I am all ears and he can be all mouth."

"Why don't you want us to meet him if he so important to you?"

"Because we aren't official. He has things he is work through and so do I. They might not be as bad as his but I have my own."

"Why didn't you tell me Beyonce? We were so close Bey. You was always open with your mama." My mother said rubbing on my thigh.

"We were! But that all change when my parents became caught up in just seeing me as a money maker and not their child who wants a life outside of the music and money."

"So are you happy with him?" Hearing my mommy ask the question made me wanted to hop around the van. I've been waiting for a chance to express how Jay made me feel.

"Yes Mama he does. He makes this industry stress so much more fun. He doesn't think about or try to figure out anything he just let's things happen. Since I have been with him I have opened my eyes to a much bigger world outside of Texas and the music world. I've never jad one dull moment in life since I met him. Nothing can go so bad that he doesn't come around and make it better."

"Well if your happy I am happy and if your father can't accept it then he will have to accept losing you."

We pulled up to the hotel and I hopped out giving my mother one last hug and kiss. Kelly and Michelle had already left to head over to LA. My parents flight was schedule to leave this afternoon and Jay and I were both looking forward to our big date tonight.

I ran upstairs to my hotel room excited to get ready.  I didn't no what Jay had planned for us this afternoon but I was instructed to dress comfortable. I had finally told him that I was going to Atlanta for a few months so us being accessible to eachother wouldn't be as possible. But we had agreed to stay in consist contact with eachother and to meet up whenever we were in town. As for my solo album I had written a few songs like Jay suggested but they will be kept away until I am ready.

I quickly showered, pressed my hair and did my make up lightly. It was already 10pm and Jay wanted me to be ready for 10:30. I had no idea what he had up his sleeves but I knew it would a night to remember.

I threw on my all blue lingere lace set then I proceeded to lotioning my skin. I had move so quickly with everything that I didn't bother to let  Kelly and Michelle know anything about the movie premiere. I decided on some light colored jeans pants, a orange button shirt and orange thong shoes. I was a little bit anxious as into what Jay had in store like a kid on Christmas morning. I was not the best with surprises at all, I enjoyed doing them for others but not on myself.

Shawn POV

Jumping into the Bentley I started the car up. Tonight would be Bey and I official last date until she headed to Atlanta. I knew seeing her regularly or knowing she was so near would be longer so I wanted to give her a night to remember. I knew she would've enjoyed cruising around Marcy's as I told her about my childhood stories but I had something else in mind.

The only person who knew I was in relationship was my mother and Ty and she knew I would miss Bey alot so she insisted on me giving Beyonce a home cook southern meal. Mama was still upstairs cooking she had already baked the macaroni, did the peas n' rice, fried chicken, collard greens, potatoe salad and cornbread. I knew Bey would enjoy it because she was a southern girl and she liked eating.

Everyday my love for Bey was getting stronger. It came to a point where I sat down all evening and watched her at the premiere of her new movie. I monitored every side of her possible and I realized how much she loved to laugh. Tonight I wanted Bey to myself. No cellphones,no distractions, no sadness just us.

I pulled up at Bey's hotel just mintues before leaving. I knew she was super excited so she either had already gotten my message just a minute ago and ran down the stairs or she was already out in the lobby waiting.

Stretching over to the otherside I opened her door as she came walking towards the car. She was a breath of fresh air. Besides her young features and bright smile she always carried around a peaceful ora.

"Good Night Jay." She said as she stretch over the car seat to hug me leaving her soft signature kiss on my neck.

"Good night baby girl. How you doing?"

"Great. I am so relief that I am free for a little bit.'

"I can tell. You even feel light. So you ready for tonight?"

"It depends what are doing?"

"What do you wanna do?"

"The same thing I've been asking for since then."

"No Marcy's project. Atleast not now." I said looking at her as she turned of her cellphone putting it in her purse.

"Why not? Whats so bad about Marcy's project anyways. I mean its cool with me if you don't ever want me to see it but you're not that bad and you're from there."

"Its nothing wrong about I just wanna wait for the right time."

"And when will that be?"

"When I know its the time."

"Smooth. I like it. So where are you swifting me of to?"

"Somewhere that I can have you all to myself. No distractions and no interruptions.'' I said with a huge smile coming across my face as I looked at her and then to the road. A smile escaped her lips and I knew she was down for an intimate night.