Chapter 24- Survivors

Jay and I had spoken over the phone every night since the New Years party. He had made it very clear to me that he wanted a relationship with someone serious. This we already known. So far he's working on his album and I have been mixing a few songs of mine to make a hit record.

Its been one month since the released of Destiny's Child hit single "Survivor". It has been rocking the music charts none stop. Every time the television is turned on its the first song. I felt the song would compliment us as a group very well. We have been through so much with love, life and careers that we have came out victorious.

We were on our way to our first ever show in London were we will be co-headline a huge fest! We were so excited. Our ambition this year was over the top. As we sat down in our vans with our boots and sweater we decided to make a bit of noise.

"Mr. Driver can you turn on the radio please?" Kelly said in bordem tone.

"Yes madam which station would you like?" He responded

"Anything thats playing R&B!"

As the driver turned on the radio the sound of Destiny's Child 'Survivor' surrounded the van.

"Okay ladies and gentlemen you have just heard the UK #1 song for two months by the reigning girl group Destiny's Child. Now we are giving away tickets to one lucky winner to see them perform tonight at the London Area. So what do say Tom are you going to see them or what." The radio personality said through the speakers.

"Yea man I have to see go and see them especially Beyonce. I wanna see her fat ass pop yanno." The guy Tom responded.

"I have seen her lately and she sure does have a fight carrying behind her indeed. Maybe she should lay of all them American fastfood." The guy said with a laugh.

"Okay turn that shit of. Turn it of." Kelly said putting her fingers up in the air. "Bey? Dont mind them clowns. The just hating cause they aint get none to hold." Kelly said looking at me.

"I'm fine its no problem." I said glancing out the window.

"Yea Bey they just a bunch of bad minded people who arent satisfied in their own skin." Michelle said rubbing my legs.

We finally arrived at the area and we headed to our dressing room. While in our dressing room in the moment of getting dress I watched myself as I struggled to get my pants across my booty. Kelly and Michelle were model status and I look like the chick who would fit perfect advertising Fried Chicken and Waffles.

After the show we all headed back to the airport as we boarded our private jet. I would be lying if I didnt talk about what that man said. It was bothering me. I had a curvy figure and because of that I was attactive to old men. I couldn't walk anywhere with someone lusting at my ass or talking about my full figure. I just felt out of place and fat.

"Do you guys think I'm fat?" I said causing Kelly to through her pizza down.

"Beyonce Knowles!?? What are talking you? You better not be tripping over what those stupid guys said." She becoming upset. I know this just fucked her up to 100.

"Kind of. I mean it so obvious. I can't go anywhere without some talking about my full figure."

"Bey? Men now a days don't want no skinny woman, its either you got big breast or ass. And I am searching for either one."

"Girl Bey, chill. We trying to get half of the lusting you get. If I had the booty like you I would flunt it for the world." Michelle said taking another slice of pizza.

They boasted my confidence up a bit and I started to imagine how my body actually looked. I had a D cup size breast and handful of ass. Which is exactly what makes men look and I know JayZ liked it.