Chapter 53- His T-Shirt

I sat down at the kitchen table in our house in Houston. After shooting the Solider video and doing the MTV awards I flew over to spend sometime with Solange and my mama. Solange is set to be due in October and she is having a boy.

As for me my birthday, it is one week away & I haven't came up with any ideas but Jay agreed to fly my over to spend time with me in NYC. It will also be the first time he is meeting my family collectively; as in my father.

As for me I have already met his grandma, his mother, his two sisters and his brother. They have all recieved me with warm arms & from time to time I was invited to spend the day with them. Just last month I was surprised with a vacation from Jay. He rented out a huge yacht for his family and I.

Sadly for me I wasn't too excited about him meeting my dad. Being around his family was fun. His mother spoke to me about everything regarding Jay and even offered to accompany them with photos of him growing up. Our trip at sea ended with us heading to a vacation home together and it was refreshing.

While everyone agreed to be there for my birthday I wanted Kelly there more than ever. Since the Solider video we have been on better terms. She told me she wasn't in the mood for talking about it but she didn't shut me out bitterly.

Today I decided to chill around in my hometown. My mama was going to be dealing with some new designs for the group and Solo and Daniel have been spending much needed time learning about parenting and doing seminars about adulthood.

I picked up the car keys from the keyholder, threw on my tennis shoes and went to my mother's 2nd car. Since being with Jay I spent most of my time in NYC and because of my career I spent alot of time in LA. So today I was going to see my close friends Slim Thug and Bun B.

Bun B out of all would have to be my favorite. He was all about honesty and never short of words when it came to giving knowledge. I swung by my cousins Angie place so she and our other cousin Marlon would come along with me.

After picking them up we headed to the recording studio. Looking around I became overwhelmed with emotions at how much of my album photos and single shots they had plastered on the wall. Bun B always reached out to me and spoke to me about never losing myself and now I understood what he meant.

I walked up the little stairs that led to the main floor where the elevator stood. I hopped in the elevator with Marlon while Angie lingered around talking to one of her friends. Walking out the elevator I went straight to the glass door that led into the main studio.

I walked inside and was immediately greeted with huge smiles and hands positioned for a hug.

"Baby Bey." Slim said placing his arms around me and giving me a huge hug.

"Ughhh.. I miss you brother." I said snuggling into his shirt.

"Miss Beyonce." Bun said walking over to me.

"Bun... Its been a while." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

After greeting everyone I walked to the back into Bun B's office. Besides my music that has gotten the attention of him, he was also concern about my relationship with Jay. Being a rapper himself he knew the highs and the lows and what some of his struggles were when falling in love with his wife Queenie. We spoke for about 2 hours on success, humblness, relationships and future collaberations. After my meeting with Bun B I ssid my farewell and headed to the airport.

I sat on the private jet that was sent for me by Jay. He wanted us to spend time together for my birthday tomorrow. Today should've been the day he met my family but he had a change of plans.

I landed at JFK airport and was greeted by an awaiting SUV. After the gentleman collected and secure my luggages he drove me to Jay's place. Since we would be heading out tomorrow for atleast a week he pushed for an overtime session at his studio. Pulling into his penthouse car garage I tagged my luagges along with me until I reached his door.

I placed down my bags into the frontroom and took my carry-on bag with me into his room. As I opened his room door I was greeted with a huge teddy bear, 23 white roses and diamond studded necklace, earring and ring set.

A smile came across my face as I starred at the arrangement of gifts scattered in the bed. There has never been a time I came to NYC that I was not showered with kisses, gifts and hugs.

I looked around his room and socked in the sweet smell of Jay's ora. He always smelled like fresh fruits since I am allegric to perfume. I collected the roses of the bed and placed into a empty vase seated on the night stand. I opened up my diamond jewelry and placed them on.

The rays of emotions of came me as I rested my head on his pillow wishing it was his chest. After a little while I head over to his drawer pulling out one his white t-shirts. Removing my dress and underwears I threw on his shirt and boxes. Within no time I found myself with his CD playing in my ears as I dozed of fast to sleep.

Shawn POV

"This how we sounding?" I asked as the sound of Numb/Encore rushed through the speakers.

"Yea. The shit tight tho'. We probably add a little more bass guitar to it.. I mean at the ending part." Rick said.

"We'll see about it work out maybe on Friday. I got to be sonewhere." I said putting on my baseball cap.

"Or right man, tell Beyonce we said Happy Birthday." Pharell yelled causing everyone to laugh.

Since Bey and I confirmed our relationship status publicly I have been getting wiped from every angle. From my friends giving me mad props, to my associates respecting my stand point is proof that I am doing the right thing.

Although Bey and I are on the same page as far as our relationship. However, her and the girls of DC3 have been going back and forth as to wither or not they will remain a group. As for a record label owner and music mogul I smelled trouble from a mile away. There was no doubt in my mind that Beyonce's solo album would be a hit, but to have her go above and beyond her friends would only cause her to blame herself.

As for Kelly, I don't know whats going on with her. I contacted her concerning Bey's surprise party and I don't think she heard me very well. All I heard in the back ground was a manly voice calling her names and the last thing I heard through the reciever was "Hang up the fucking phone bitch' and then the line went dead.

Bey never felt comfortable speaking about her friends problem so it was no surprise that I was being shut out. After wrapping up at the studio I headed out to the parking lot. I had pretty good intentions for Bey's birthday. Since she will be 23 I have decided to throw her a huge birthday party and with that I got her an apartment that was not to far mines. If I looked out my window I could see her apartment. I hopped in my car and headed out to the hotel that I rented the top floor at for her birthday party.

"Waddup Ty? How's things looking for us?" I said walking into the area that was already decorated.

"Everythings good man, her birthday cake is gonna be made tomorrow, they already prepared for it. The DJ has already set up, 100 bottles of champagne and her apartment is already designed so partically we good." He said walking over with a pen and pad.

"Good then, um.. I've been trying to reach Kelly. She sames to be having a hard time lately and Bey ain't talking." I said taking a seat near the bar.

"Small head ain't talk to me in a bit either. I ain't sure whats going on. The last time I saw her she was running from Bey and bummed into me when I looked at her she had red eyes."

"Shit, You ain't think she got a man who doing this uh?"

"Man I ain't no but I hope that shit ain't true cause ain't no one met this nigga."

After speaking with TY I contacted Bey's phone. I rang it about 6 times and she never picked up. She was suppose to be at my place already because her flight landed at 5pm. I contacted my drive Mike who said he dropped Bey home so the only explanation to this would be that she might be sleeping or eating.

I pulled into the car garge and headed towards my floor. I walked with a little extra dance in my step because I knew she was there. As I moved forward towards my door a smile came upon my face as the thought of me catching her in the shower or changing overshadowed my mind.

Unlocking the door I quietly entered and closed it. I looked around and notice her bags in the frontroom. There were no dirty dishes so that meant she was either sleeping or taking a bath. I approached my room door and took a deep breath. Quietly I opened the door an saw a sleep Bey Bey wrapped up in my white t-shirt with nothing under but her white lace thong.