Chapter 43- You Ready Bey?

Beyonce POV

In 3 hours I had already touched down in NYC. I gathered my luaggae as I scrambled my way through screaming fans who recognized me. Jay had messaged me earlier to let me no he was outside already. To avoid anyone noticing, he decided to let his driver get me and then he will get his car.

I made my way outside to an awaiting black jeep that was covered in dark tints.

"Ms Knowles?" A big thick black man said as he opened the door and placed my luggages into the back truck. Helping me inside I entered in and placed my handbag on the floor. Before I got a chance to get a good look at him; Jay had already gripped my waist and embraced me into a hug.

"I miss you so much baby girl."

"I missed too baby." I said into his chest. Jay and I stayed like this for about 3 minutes until I pulled away to stare in his eyes. Those big brown eyes was so captivating. Besides his lips those are my favorite features on him..... So far!

"Your hotel room is already sorted out." He said wrapping his hands around my neck.

"You still went ahead and payed for it didn't you?"

"Somewhat. I also left your gifts there on your bed as well."

"Gifts? Jay you are doing way too much. I would appericiate it if you save instead of spend."

"I spend thousands on hoes who never returned my calls unless I showed up at their other man's house; so let me have the rights to do it for someone who deserves it."

"Thank You." I said leaning my head near his neck.

I starred at Jay's face for a while as I played with his hands that was on my thighs. Just like I wanted, he  brought my face to his and embraced my lips into kiss. Our lips moved in sonic as his soft sweet lips overtake mines. With out a fight I gave him enterance as I gripped the back of  his neck. I wanted to make up for 3 months and 4 days of not having him in my presence.

As our tongues embraced eachother Jay slipped me onto his lap gripping my thighs. As I moved my head in and out during the kiss my hips started to rock. A sexual rush overtaked me as Jay's hard manhood poked my ass. Realizing it I pulled away and starred at him. If I could've I would've given into him right there and then.

I pecked his lips 3 more times as he giggled into my neck moving his hands up and down my thigh.

I finally slide of Jay as I felt my vagina becoming wet. I was willing to give it up to Jay but maybe not now. Atleast until I overcome my shy habit. A half an hour later we pulled up at the back of the hotel. Taking my luggages inside I followed behind Jay as I head upstairs to take along shower.

I collected everything I needed to get dress and brought them in the bathroom with me. In about 30 minutes I was out and ready. Walking fully into my room I realized the additional decorations that was covering my bed.

I walked over to Jay and gripped his arms planting another one of our passionate love kisses on his lips. My bed was cover with 21 gifts and 21 white roses. I couldn't help but smile as Jay placed his around my waist from behind me.

"You can open them up tonight after dinner."

"Dinner?"

"Yea. I'm taking you to dinner thats why I said instructed you wear dress and heels."

"Okay then so lets go.''

We headed out to dinner at another fancy NYC resturant. This time taking a seat on the top roof. After all Jay had done I didn't want to eat. The fact that I was seeing him again after all these months filled my empty stomach with excitement.