Chapter 36- Some How; Some Way

Shawn POV

As much as I wanted Bey to come out and confront her parents about us I now regret it. We weren't even official and I had already caused problems between her and her parents. As I drove down the highway I stole quick glances at Bey who was occupied with texting on her phone. When she came in the car I wanted to hold her so badly because thats what she needed. He nose was red and her eyes were swollen which assured that she had cried some tears and I was behind it all.

Although Beyonce was a very fragile person and samed vurnerable in most cases, she would never cave her standards. Like many other times I would've taken advantage of an oppurtunity like this but I respected her too much. Before I came to get her I had already booked a room for her at a hotel right up the street. It was easy getting her in a room and being able to take her upstairs myself because my cousin worked there.

I pulled up in the back of the hotel near the back exit. As I parked the car I turned to Beyonce who had fallen asleep already. She had been through enough in one night from me asking her hurtful questions to her parents disapproval. I didn't want to wake her up so instead I messaged my cousion Tia and told her to check Bey in and send someone for her luggage.

I turned the air condition on medium as I exited the car. The least I could do for Bey right now is ensure she was living comfortably and had sufficient money to pay for her week stay her. Since Bey will be in between Atlanta and New York I didn't think it nessacry to keep paying for a hotel so I was determined to convince her on getting a condo over here one time.

After paying for her hotel room, I came back to the car where she was still sleeping. Although I was a bit restless I perferred to watch her sleep and slug through getting home.

About 20 minutes had already passed and Bey still had woken up so I lowered my seat and dozed of to sleep.

I felt a shadow over come me while I slept and I knew it was Bey when I felt soft lips planted on my cheeks.

"Jay."

"Mmmm... We already reach." I said as I straighten up my seat.

"Oh. Thank You so much I'm gonna check in and let you no if everything is straighten out."

"Its already done Bey. I got my cousin Tia to sort you out and the room is paid for so your straight."

"Jay you just didn't pay for a hotelroom right?"

"Yea Ma' its the least I can do since I am the source behind your red nose and puffy eyes."

"Jay you have nothing to do with this. My fathers actions and words don't need no justification."

"Bey come-"

"Jay stop it okay. What my father did in there tonight is not acceptable and never will be. Its one thing to attack someones reputation but leave their chacater alone. Its not fear. You didn't ask for this and wither or not they like it its my choice and my life " she said becoming loud and aggravated.

With every word she said a tear fell. I knew she was upset but to see her cry over someone like me made me soften up a bit. Crossing her arms over her chest and starring straight ahead made me realize she was overthinking.

"You wanna go get something to eat and then rest.''

"I already got a stomach full and I feel like throwing up all over my fathers face."

"Bey. Stop it. Don't attack your father or do something you will regret. Now lets go, so you can get some rest and then deal with him later on."

Beyonce POV

Jay came around and opened my door. Holding me tightly he guided me towards the back enterance. Once we got in the elevator we stood in the corner as I leaned near his chest. I knew Jay and I being this close was a bit to close for comfort but I needed him. As the elevator door opened I notice how triedly Jay moved.

He had sacrificed getting me somewhere to sleep and making sure I was okay so the least I could do was show my gratitude. As we got to hotel room door I slip the key card in and twisted the handle. Entering inside I already saw my suitcases inside with a light snack resting on the dresser. I saw Jay standing near the wall with his head back as he watched me unpacked. I knew he was really sleeply and I didn't want him to chance riding home by himself.

As I went to bathroom to change I slipped into soft gym pants and a long sleeve black shirt. When I exited I saw Jay still standing at the wall this time with his head down.

"Jay, you can't drive home tonight atleast not by yourself and don't fight it because I'm not allowing it."

"Bey this is nothing new I did this many times."

"Well if you think I am just gonna let you drop me off safetly and let you go home without being concern then I don't think you know."

"I'll take my time."

"Yea, you can take your time and make yourself comfortable in the bed or on the sofa. You can rest atleast for an hour then leave but atleast get some sleep."

I knew Jay would've agreed anyways, one he gets to be around me as I sleep or atleast sleep near me. I called down stairs and asked for two extra pillows as Jay removed his shoes, jacket and tam. When the pillows came I fluffed them at the left side of the bed for Jay.

Climbing into bed with me I can tell Jay was a bit nervous but I insisted. The uncomfortable feeling in the atmosphere caused the sleepiness in us to shattered. Jay was laying on his back staring at the ceciling as I turned my back towards him. We stayed like this for about 10 minutes in silence until I moved my hip in air feeling a bit tensed having Jay near me.

In no time he was of to sleep. I crawled out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Plugging in my phone charger I read all of the text message my mother left me. Obviously she had went back to the room because she keep asking me where I went.

My mama was always pretty close to me so I knew she mustbe hurting right now that I left. After responding to Kelly and Chelle's messages assuring them that I was okay and then I spoke to my mother.

After talking to my mama I felt alot better. Before I could've went back to bed Jay was already getting up.

"You wanna brush your teeth and get some coffee before you leave?"

"Yea sure. You got an extra tooth brush?"

"Yea right here, I'm gonna make you some coffee."

I looked over at the clock and it was already 4:30am . As Jay went inside the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face I made him his coffee. As I he returned collecting his coffee, keys and phone I fixed his jacket around him. He then leaned in to me gripping my waist and kissing me. His freshly brush breath was turning me on as he held me closely to his front. I gripped his neck and dug deep into the kiss. This was my way of saying thank you. Gripping his neck he bite my bottom lips for enternace as our tongue engaged in war. Smiling into a kiss I suck his bottom lips and then pulled away as he gave me one more hug before leaving.