Chapter 40- Fighting Temptations

Beyonce POV

If I had the guts, I would've ran out of Jay's room in a flash. As we entered inside I was taken aback at how everything in his room was designed. Directly facing his door was a floor window that was inches away from his king size bed; that was covered in an all white sheet set. Next to his bed he had a wooden oak nightstand that was occupied by a lamp and an alarm clock.

Opposite his bed was his closet that was guarded by two huge doors. As he walked over to his drawers I stepped further inside his room and removed my shirt. Feeling a little bit uncomfortable I stepped near a door that I suggested was his bathroom.

"Bey I got you something." He said walking over to the corner where I stood. I spinned around as soon as I heard his voice forgetting I had already removed my shirt leaving me in my bra.

For a while it was silence as I starred at Jays face who's eyes were surveying my breasts.

"Umm.. the bathroom is right behind you. You can go inside and change if you like or I can just take your shirt and you can make yourself comfortable in here." He said consuming the silence.

"Okay. That would be good." I said taking the shirt that he handed out in front of me.

As soon as I heard the door closed I let out a sigh of relief. As awkward as it was for Jay and I, I still felt sort of relaxed with him. After putting on one his big white shirt that was obviously new I headed to his closet and opened the door.

It was like a male holy grail that I had discovered. Every color of sneakers you can imagine was in front of me. There were atleast 10 pairs of timbs, 5 white Jordans, 6 black Jordans and about 7-8 pairs of blue tennis. As I moved further down into his closet I started to look around at the amount of shirts and pants he had. It was like a male factory.

"Its alot for one man." Jay said from behind me causing me to jump.

"You read my mind. This is crazy. All of these clothes and shoes for one man. I don't even have this much outfit." I said moving towards him.

"Yea. I was planning for us to watch a movie and talk and then maybe go for a ride."

"A movie is fine."

"Okay I will get it set up in the frontroom."

"Or right I'll be out in a minute."

After Jay left I looked around for a little while and then headed towards the living room. I joined him on the couch as he popped in 'Friday'.

"Do you watch movies like these?" He asked settled down on the couch

"I love to laugh so you can decide and I am attracted to a hood man so you can figure it out." I said with a smile.

"So how will you and this hood man see eachother when you leave?"

"I was thinking about coming over atleast once a month. I know it might be difficult for us but I will try."

I saw a soar look overcame his face as he rested his arms across the chair.

"Jay?"

"No its fine. I really do get that you have alot going on. Your young and fresh and your coming around. Your career is what it is."

"That doesn't mean I don't wanna still see you. So if it gets to heated I will sarifice to come over."

"And how will your dad feel?"

"Jay my dad is my manager and father. He manages my career not my relationships. I might be young but I have a mind of my own."

We sat there for a while just starring at the television until Jay pulled me closer to him. He continued starring at the television but I couldn't help but to look at him. I titled my head upward and starred at Jay. Eventually he became uncomfortable and starred back at me. He moved his hands down to my waist as he pulled me to his face.