Chapter 16- Reasonable Doubt

Relieving myself and allowing Jay to hear a personal side of me was weight-lifting. I never told anyone about my personal life because I thrived on being private and keeping things to myself. I didnt know what to say about our friendship but I did no that I really wanted to be around him.

I took my pancakes out the macrowave and ate them right away. I am not a great cook. I always knew I would be a great wife and an even greater lover but cooking was never up my alley. I somewhat regret telling Jay so soon about my feelings because I was over here in Houston and I really wanted to have fun and Marcus was just right for that kind of stuff. He was attractive to everyone but he was just not my type.

Later that day around 4pm I decided to take a shower. I hopped up from the couch and placed my plates in the sink. I then sprinted up the stairs to grab my sexy black lace lingere and bathing towel. I went in the bathroom closed the door and started to remove my clothes. As I got down to my underwear I removed it and raised my head. I started to stare at my reflection in the mirror. I moved my fingers across my face and let it trailed my breast. I was beautiful in my own right. I had full hips and a fairly slim waist. My ears were a bit big but my hair did the trick. As I traced the lining of my face and breast I made my way down and realize how much I wanted to be love. I looked in my eyes and saw myself as a great wife and mother. A successful entertainer and a supportivr family member and friend. Starting to rub down my thighs and ass a face appeared in my mind. It was JayZ. All I could've thought about was his masculine hands trailing my body. His smooth baby face creeping up behind my neck and his big full lips creeping down my back and turning my around to kiss up my thighs, then my stomach, planting hickies over my breasts and landing fully on my lips, sucking every life out of it.

I snapped out of it as my teeth brush dropped causing me to jump. I quickly showered then brush my teeth. I exited the bathroom and headed to my room. As I begin to lotion my skin my cellphone vibrated and I knew it was Jay. I saw the text message and thought about answering but didnt! Afraid that Jay would change my mind I quickly got dress in my all white outfit; throwing my cellphone, house keys, lipstick and makeup compact in my bag I jetted down the stairs in a hurry!

It took Marcus about an hour to get here but he eventually did. He drove his new brand Benz for the first time and came iced out with jewlry but I wasn't impressed. We finally made it to the beach and as dark begun to fall. As we entered the gate persons started mumbling as Marcus gripped my hands and guided me to his spot. I saw a few cameras flashing but they were only able to catch Marcus because of the crowd that now surrouded me. We finally made it to a table reserved for us near the cabana that was serving food.

"You look amazing!" He said in his smooth voice.

"Thank You, for the hundredth time! You don't look too bad yo'self."

"Well thank you its the regular flow. So you wanna eat and dance."

"Um eating only is just fine."

"Yea but I wanna dance with you yanno like enjoy this moment."

"Maybe I'll change my mind but for right now fried chicken and chesse bread would be find."

"Okay let me go place in that order.''

Marcus walked away to put in the order and I sat down feeling the vibration in my purse but didnt respond.

Marcus came back with the order and we ate. I had fried chicken and some coco cola to water it down for me a bit. After eating I decided to dance after all with Marcus. I wasn't that much interested in the bumping and grinding so I asked the DJ to turn up the beat just a bit. So he decided on dancehall songs only. As I got caught in the moment with song I noticed Marcus coming a little closer, I liked the way he danced so I thought nothing of it.

I pulled back and return to my table as I noticed the whispers surrounding my and Marcus together. He samed to be quite interested in it that he even started smiling and dapping his boys who were applauding him. After a while and Marcus didnt samed to pay me any attention I decided to walk over to his group of friends.

"Hey Marcus, I think its time to me to head home."

"Why baby we just getting warmed up?"

"I just wanna leave got be home a bit early before 12 and its already 11."

"Wait hold up? You got a man or somethings? Like Whats the rush fo'?"

"Um. Maybe but I need to leave like ASAP."

"Um oh okay let me take you then."

We left the beach party and headed towards home. As we drove my cellphone kepr ringing which caused Marcus to focus his attention on me from time to time. It was Jay and I wanted to talk but not right now. By the time I left the party I had 50 missed calls in about 4hours and 15 more as we drove home. The phone finally stopped ringing and a "pop up" sound came through.

"Answer your fucking phone! SHIT!" Marcus said through the loud silence causing the echo to fill the air.

His voice caused me to jump. I didn't want to talk to Jay like this so instead I asked him to stop the car.

"Just stop the car here I can walk the rest of the way." I said through cracks in my voice as I started removing my seltbelt.

"Why you wan me to stop the car? You got another bitch nigga coming for you uh?" He said slowing down.

"Excuse me? I don't fucking hop from man to man and who I am with or going to meet is none of your business."

"You obviously got someone so why you with me tho'?"

"Look just stop the fucking car and I will walk my solid ass where ever it needs to go."

He stopped the car and looked my way. Before he could've said another word I hopped out the car and headed home. He kept following me for about 5 minutes but then stopped. As I walked home my phone kept ringing but I didn't answer. I was about 5 minutes away from my door step.

I finally arrived to the door and opened it. I quickly ran upstairs to find my room light on and started to become scared. I eased my way passed Solange's room and the bathroom. As I approached my room door I looked around in the hallway quickly to make sure no one was behind me. As soon as I started to make an entrance into the room my face was impacted with a loud, heavy handed slap that sent me across the wall from my room. My face grew heated as I rest my head towards the cold floor for support. As tried my best to recover a dark shadow came over causing to turn on my back. My eyes shot open in hurry and behold.. It was mama. Shit! Now the problems begin!