Chapter 39- Wine & Dine

We pulled into the drive way at my house. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. Because it was Beyonce's last night I wanted to spend the night whisking her away.

Although I saw how hurt she was when her father lash out at her, I still wasn't sure making us official would be a good idea as yet. Beyonce and I wouldn't be seeing eachother for about 3-5 months. Most of her time would be spent in ATL shooting her new movie.

ATL was like their second home which made Beyonce accessible to her parents. Although I knew she was a very strong woman I still doubted she would pull through from her fathers negativity about me once hearing it constantly. But tonight is her last time with me and I wanted to make special.

I turn of the car engine and exited. I walked to Beyonce's side and opened her door. As I offered my hands to help her out she stopped in the doorway and  gazed at me. By the way she looked at me I became nervous. I knew she had a bit of a weird feeling with us becoming a bit comfortable before actually making us official but I knew how far to go and which line was okay to cross.

"No need to get worried about anything. Everything is PG-13 I swear." I said reassuring her.

"I'm not worried about something happening because nothing will. I am just trying to figure out what we could possibly do in this house."

"I have something interesting and well organized. If you get bored just let me no."

"I am not the exciting type so anything is good."

I closed her door and click the alarm switch on the key holder to lock the car as we approached the elevator. The ride to my floor was very quite. I became nervous with every step with made towards my door as we exited

We finally made it to my penthouse door and Beyonce entered and she was in awe. The smell of my mama's freshly prepared dinner filled the air as we walked over to the dining table that had help organized.

"Oh My Lord Jay. This is amazing. And the smell. I haven't had a home cooked meal in months."

"I know. I wanted to give you a southern feeling in NYC so you would remember me."

"Jay. No matter what, I will always remember you. From the time we started talking I haven't felt more at home & appericated."

"Thank You." I said as she came near to me. In the matter of seconds we were in front of eachother with 15'' inches in between us.

If I had it my way I would skip the dinner and just take her in my bed. All I wanted to do was hold her closely and kiss all over her lips and neck.

"Um.. Let's eat." I said scratching my head becoming a bit nervous. As we walk towards the kitchen counter to take up our food I saw a smirk on Bey's face.

"I know you organized all of this but I would like to take the food." She said stretching over to grab my plate. I didn't protest because I was caught of guard. As I saw her move around taking up my food my mind started painting images of her in a different view.

I stood in the corner as I watched Beyonce organize the food for me and herself on the plate. If I was by myself I would've probably shared a tear. What she was doing resembled the way a wife would take care of her husband. Like my mother moved around the kitchen getting my father food.

"I am not a cook at all but I know good food and how to serve it." She said breaking me from my thoughts.

"You don't cook?" I said a bit in shock.

"Nope. Its my only female duty that might dis-qualify me as a full woman." She said a bit sadden.

"Alot of women can cook but don't no lady like ways so its no big deal." I said reassuring her as a smile appeared across her face as she placed the last plate on the table.

"Thank You but its still good for a woman to cook...... If you're ready we can eat now."

"Umm.. sure you wanna chose the wine?"

"I am not 21 yet so that would be illegal."

"We sipped champagne before and besides its in the comfort of our own space. I'll ensure that you only have a glass full and still be sober for your flight." I said collecting two glasses and settling the wine on the table.

''I didn't prepare this by the way. Its all my mother's she decided that I should be the one to give you back to the southern ways." I said as we started eating.

"Your mother? She did this? She knows about me?" She said a bit astonished.

"Yea she does. I kinda of told her  about you when she mentioned you on tv. She cooked for us and everything and I assisted with decorating and buying the things."

There was a long pause between us as she smiled while cutting her fried chicken.

"You are by far the sweeties thing I have ever came across besides romantic movies."

A smile came across my face. Every compliment she has ever said to me was sincere and I knew it because she believe din looking directly in the eyes.

"Thank You and you are the most realest, beautiful, most talented amazing woman that has ever love me no matter what and that makes you far more precious than diamonds."

"You always no what to say don't you."

"Lately everything about you has been coming from my heart.. I don't have the guts to use corny lines anymore it just sames so mixed up."

Making small talk whilst eating helped to make the dinner move quicker which meant I had alot more time to spend with Bey. After eating we got up from the table and headed to put the plates.

"I'll get someone to clean that up tomorrow." I said putting our glasses in the sink.

"Non-sense Jay. We can take about 20 minutes to wash and dry and put the food back in the oven." She said getting a dish cloth.

''Its gonna take away from our fun time." I said becoming annoyed.

"No matter what we are spending time together." She said handing me a drying towel.

"So I guess I am drying?"

"Yip and putting them away. Since you wanna have me occupied by yourself I will try my best to move quickly." She said stepping behind me and grazing me neck.

A smile came across my face as we washed, rinsed and put away. Like Bey assured me we were done in less than 30 minutes. As she handed the dish cloth to me I noticed she had spilled the wash water on shirt.

"Bey? Your shirt." I said leaning on the table pointing to her stomach.

"Oh Gosh I must've gotten caught up washing and talking and didn't even realized it." She said raising her shirt up to smell it. "It even smells bad."

"You wanna change?"

"Into what? I was told to dress comfortable and this is my comfort clothes."

"Bey chill out. There is nothing more comfortable than clothes bigger than yours. I'll just get you one of my shirts and I'll put your in the washer. When your done I'll get it."

"Hmmm... Okay then. As long as I am fulled covered.'' She said smiling shyly as she wrapped her hands around her waist.

After taking cleaning of the counter I started moving towards the bedroom slowly. I knew she would never tell me she's ready or she can change now so I decide to make the move first.

After a while she caught on gripped my hand. Nervousness overcame me as we walked towards the bedroom. I opened the door and she entered right behind.

The CARTERS- Book 1 {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें