Chapter 69- Used To Tell Their Friends I Was Ugly & Wouldn't Touch Me

Shawn POV

A smile appeared across my face as I looked down at my family; my nieces and nephew were enjoying the amazing boat ride along with Bey. Its been two days since everyone had arrived and we have finally made it all together. As Bey and my niece TT played with a few of her toys I sat above the deck rocking back & forth Solange's son Julez.

I had glimpsed him a few times before but I was finally able to spend time with him. He was still a baby, a couple months old and he was a breath of fresh air. As his curly hair rested upon my chest I looked at him with bright eyes. Since he has arrived, I've been spending most of my days with him and it was the most beautiful thing. Everyone who knew me and surrounded me knew about my desparation for children.

Secretly, I had contacted my former ex-girlfriend Shantelle to ask about the little boy that was proven to not be mines. Even though the test proved it I still felt there might have been a simple mistake; but just like the last time I was not the father.

In some ways I appericated the fact that I had no outside children, especially since I really wanted Beyonce and I to work out but it was moments like these that made me wish I had atleast one kid out there. Sadly, it was all my fault. With numerous cigers and other problems, it has costed me to experience a low sperm count. So basically I wasn't making enough sperm daily.

Although I knew it, I would never admit it. For some reason, a boy from a hood should be ashame of low sperm count & I was even more ashamed because I had the woman every nigga wanted and still couldn't get her pregnant.

"You wanna adopt that kid man?" Ty said from behind me as he came and sat next to me.

''If only that was possible. Maybe Bey and I should keep him for awhile." I said pulling his blanket around him.

"Hov? Man are you serious?" TY asked puzzled.

"Yea. Maybe if she sees my passion and committment to it then she'll be convinced, but on the real I can do this all day. Like this is the most precious thing ever.

"You really want a kid with her don't you?"

"I will married her in a second if she wants me to just to have this baby, no questions asked."

"I can't believe you! You were so anti-children now you wanna be a daddy."

"I know, its just something about her. Its like she came in my life to help me find my purpose, to help me find a happiness and I love her deeply for it."

"Soo..."

"What?"

"Did you call Lorraine?"

"For the ring?"

"Yea I did. I told her I want something around 3-5 million. Something squared and huge."

"5 million for an engagement ring HOV?"

"Shhhhhh... and yes man. She deserves it. I was gonna give her two rings this birthday since she uses my chain as a comfort of me when we're apart."

"She's...... Bey is just special."

"I know. Sometimes its crazy love for me, and then I question it when she just throw the idea of having children and marriage away."

"Hov she's still young!"

"And I'm just getting older."

"I'm sure you will get your kids, and if she ends up pregnant before she expected it to happen, she'll definitely get married."

"Okay, but I don't want to mess it up. Atleast I'll give her time." I said as TY and I engaged in further conversation.

As our laughter grew louder, it was enough to awaken baby Julez as he twisted and turned in my arms. His big brown eyes flew open as he searched my face before laying his head back down.