Chapter 5- Bug A Boo

The Boyz 2 Men world tour had already started. We open every night for their show. The first night was awful. We were given a tent outside the arena to deal with our wardrobe changes. On that night, we had to change in the rain and the mud. Although we had a few tears we managed to pull through when we saw the screaming fans and how many persons actually knew the song. From the concert at night, we would head back to the hotel and rest. After every performance we were able to sneak in a few minutes for our recording. At this moment Bills. Bills. Bills. & No. No. No have been rocking the charts and as we continue to perform we bring in more fans.

Its been our 2nd month on the road, we have performed 27 times in two months. Now we have a 2 weeks vacation which would be used to work on our album. As we sat in the recording studio the feeling of having an album finally got to us. We were excited to know we have such a great chance. As we stood behind the microphone in the studio harmonizing our voices on the last song that was waiting to be completed.

"Beyonce let me hear you end the song by yourself" Rodney buzzed through.

As I harmonized the bridge I realized a bit of chit chatting amongst Tavy and Toya. I then looked over to Kelly who had notice it to.

"Maybe you should let Tavy or Toya try ending this one. I think they can handle." I told Rodney.

Lately I have been recieving attitude from my two friends and it could only be because of songs so I needed to fix it. As Toya began to sing I realized a sour face on Rodney's. He didnt like the way she sound very much but I thought Toya did a pretty a good. And knowing we got this far with her voice sounding like that I new that she had a good enough voice.

We exited the studio and walked over to the couch that was behind the control board waiting for Rodney to give us our finally cut. He then handed us each our own personally copy calling the session a wrap until our next album. I watched Rodney eyes signal to me that I must stay so I did.

"Beyonce in this industry people change. No one wants someone shine brighter than them. Thats the problem with this group. Having your father run the group is enough to have the other girls looking-cross eyed. You can try to overlook what you want but there is a problem."

"Rod I know my friends, this is our dream, our aspiration our moment, if one makes it we all do! There's no if ands or but."

"But there is a could." He said raising his eye brows. "I'll see you later, just becareful!"

As I opened the door, I saw Kelly ease dropping. She quickly raised her head giving me a sly smile.

"You so nosey."

"I had to make sure everything was okay!"

"So you hears uh?"

"Yea I did. Look Bey we yo girls and all that but only one ya friend. If they turn on you because of fame and money then its not your fault. You can blame yourself for God's talent he gave you."

"Kelly we are not leaving eachother. We gone ride out all these storms.. Together."

As we headed back to the hotel we rode in akward silence. I tried making small talk with Tavy and Toya but they both flicked me of. It was so rude and petty but I had to ignore it. When we pulled up to the hotel we were greated by paparazzi-s outside. I was more shocked than excited but I walked and waved as a few fans ran our way asking for autograph.

"Beyonce. Kelly. Lativa. Letoya is it true that each of you our dating one of the Boyz 2 Men?" A guy with a camera yelled.

"Hell To The Nah We Aint!" Kelly answered munch up her face and turning up her lip.

After signing autographs we headed inside with me holding onto Kellys arm smiling and laughing. I was overwhelmed with gladness. We made it.

After we had turned in for tonight I called Lyndell. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hey "

"Hey Lyn. Hows it going over there"

"Same way you left. Lonely, no girl to kiss & a fuck is out the question..."

"Lyndell we need to-"

"Stop! I am no happy with you. You are all over the place doing what you got to do. I am here doing my thing. Before you was willing to give me sex I already had it five times with Anjel. I dont need your sex no more. I love and you will always be the best thing I ever had. But I got needs. Many others might be willing to wait, but not me. I dont wanna be tied down and I dont want to tied down."

"How many times you cheated?" I said through my sobbing.

"5"

I started to hold my chest as I try to regain my regular heartbeat.

"Bey I will always love you but I am not in love with"

"So this is our goodbye Lyndell?"

"Whats the point of being with me and I cant have what I want."

"I should have known. Since it took you this conversation after 10 conversations over the phone line to actually call me name! So tell the bitch you next to good night and enjoy the dick I could have had if I wanted to."

The phone line went quiet and he never responded. After 2 minutes of silence I hung up and crawled out my bed. My dad had just given me money from the funds we made. While the other gurls got theirs personally me and Kelly had a budget.

I placed my curly shingles into a pony tail, put on my long jeans skirt with a tang top and a small purse and headed down the NYC streets. My stomach enjoyed the cool breeze hitting against it as I walked down the pavement. I saw a few cameras flashing but never spotted the person. As I walked towards a fast food resturant a few faces recognized me and ran up to get my autograph. Excitedly I did. Headed towards the cashier I order a chesse burger, salted fries with extra salt and a bottle of coke. After paying with the few bills I had I found a seat near the window facing the road. As I took a huge bite in my sandwich my eyes came across the face of NYC rapper JAYZ. Every girl that passed him he waved to or stared back at their booty. This is my second time seeing him and third time seeing his friend. I looked across the street and realize they were coming across the road. Nervously I hurried finish my sandwich thinking he was headed my way. Thankfully he went next door to a clothing store.

Being hit on by a rapper or even affiliated would be a huge scandal to my career and hearing his name on the streets nothing good came next to it except his flow and raps. When I was done I quickly threw away my trash and speed walk outside and past the store glass he was in. As I tried to cross the street a few cars came racing down the road causing me to stop. As I awaited the cars to stop JAYZ and his friends exit the store. I turned my head to the familiar voice of his friend saying "Hey Ma." As I waved back I saw a JAYZ's lips perked out together. Either it was in shocked that I waved back or because of his lust.